Puzzles and Dragons

Algiz

N00b
If I could ask the obligatory "What should I be doing" question while I try to catch up to the cool stuff... Right now I've been working with a team of

Max Idunn & Idunna
54 Ice Dragon Niflheim
36 Ice Guardian
38 Siren, the Enchanter
30 Fenrir Knight

and as I worked through the first level of Tomb of the Saint-Deep, I noticed (read as: semi-paniced) that the trash Ogres had the "Strong" bubble, although I managed to kill them before they got a swing with a few good combos and a timely orb swap. Adding this to the fact that the only steps I can take seem to come while hiding this team behind someone else's Green Odin and I'm wondering if I am working in the right direction. At the very least, I think the Ice Guardian probably isn't optimal, but I think I need the HP bump and the last Godfest absolutely shit on me. Should I just keep my head high while grinding Pendragas and rank, or should I be working on something else? The other stuff I have of note is a Shiva, 2 Freyr (Thanks, Aqua Carnival), and a Bastet.

Df~_sl

shitlord
ugg, I mathed wrong... 40 minutes before I have the stamina to run him
frown.png

Edit:

I am currently on round 4 of mythical... no big problems yet...

Cleared mythical...

starting legendary

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Ran through Goemon on Mythical with dual Lucifers, Hades x2, dark Ceres, dark Neptune.

Zero stone though it was about dicey at times.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Round 4 on legendary now... much easier haha.

I will be putting my goemon up after I clear this for others to play with.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anyone used the google account recover thing yet? Gonna just uninstall and reinstall fresh, just wanna know if I need to make any extra effort first. What's the process after I re-download and install?
Yeah, I did it once to try it out. There's a button on the newly installed game before the tutorial that says something like 'migrate existing', you just click it, enter the ID of the character you previously saved with the 'Game data migration' option in the menu. It will get you to sign in to google account, and after that just download everything again. Worked flawlessly the one time I tried it.

velk

Trakanon Raider
If I could ask the obligatory "What should I be doing" question while I try to catch up to the cool stuff... Right now I've been working with a team of

Max Idunn & Idunna
54 Ice Dragon Niflheim
36 Ice Guardian
38 Siren, the Enchanter
30 Fenrir Knight
Friend up a lot of hermes, enjoy victory ? ;p

You want to get a siegfried at some point, so check out some of the farmable teams you can work toward for that, but don't focus on it too much - you never know how long it will be before two heroes shows up again.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
Sorrows, can you get your AA Luci up? Will try Legend with HQ Pers/Rk/Rk/Rk/Duke. My first descended that i have a shot at doing, so i'm pretty thrilled.
smile.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Lucifer is up.

If for some reason you aren't on my friends list it's 342,142,208.

Soon going to sleep but I will keep Luci refreshed throughout the day tomorrow.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Burned two stones on ninjas. Failed on goemon. I'll give it a shot later in the day, my orb matching skills are sub par.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Switched up the team for another run at Mythical.

Went with dual Lucifers, 2x Hades, dark Neptune and a max skill Echidna. This made the run much smoother. Ran it three more times.

Zero skill ups.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
Thx Sorrows. Failed first round in Legend, too few dark orbs / hearts. Is it me, or does this seem more luck dependant than other dungeons? Or maybe i should go more RCV / less HP?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Awesome...I usually have 5 to 10 lucis on my friends list at any given time...today they are all Goemons. I will wait until Sorrow wakes up, I guess!
smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thx Sorrows. Failed first round in Legend, too few dark orbs / hearts. Is it me, or does this seem more luck dependant than other dungeons? Or maybe i should go more RCV / less HP?
Which part do you think is luck dependent?

If you have 60,000 HP.... and can match a 5combo every turn... you should have no problem with this dungeon.

If you bring a team of 4 Rainbow Keepers and MLD with a Luci helper... you should have no problem with this dungeon if you can match 4 combos per turn...

If you cant do that... then yeah... its "luck"

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ninjas after the first round weren't that bad, I regret taking only having a duke vamp lord for my fourth slot. A 4th rk or a max siren would have been infinitely better.

I'm embarrassed on failing once I got to goemon as I died setting up secondary matches and blowing the heart match at the end. 5am is not a good time for serious dungeons.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Haven't been playing much lately, but Goemon was a nice surprise. Legend was easy with mono blue (Noel/Fenrir/Orochi/Undine/Siren/Lakshmi).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just did 0-stone Legend with Hermes/Gabriel. Got reallllly close to using a stone on Goemon sub 25%... had me down to 390 HP before I used Siren and got ~10 heart orbs. I'll post a picture of it. There was another one where I was at ~12k hp sub 25% and he did a regular attack rather than a Coin Toss, so that was basically a free stone there. Was CD Hermes/Ult Zerker/Kamui/Siren/BlOdin/Ally WD Gabriel. Each round was basically "Whats going to heal me full before they kill me? Do I have a round to stall". I also had the [false] assumption he did a 20k hit before you got to start (like the light low ninjas do). He started with a 2 round delay (which didn't matter, as I healed full while killing the fox lady).

That was actually really fun to do. I'm not sure I'm ready for mythical yet (as I think the team is under-statted), but I might give it a shot just to see.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
First try this morning wasn't paying attention and both Luci's were bound, lol. Trying again later as long as someone still has a Luci up and not a bunch of Goemon
wink.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Which part do you think is luck dependent?

If you have 60,000 HP.... and can match a 5combo every turn... you should have no problem with this dungeon.

If you bring a team of 4 Rainbow Keepers and MLD with a Luci helper... you should have no problem with this dungeon if you can match 4 combos per turn...

If you cant do that... then yeah... its "luck"
That's slightly disingenuous.

I'm on stone 3 now, doing 4-7 combos per turn, because you can't make the fucking hearts drop.

First try this morning wasn't paying attention and both Luci's were bound, lol. Trying again later as long as someone still has a Luci up and not a bunch of Goemon
wink.png
This doesn't help either. Fucking morons. Hey, I killed it with dual lucifer, better help out all my friends by putting up a shitty level 4 goemon. Some people are gonna be unfriended for this, i'm not using anywhere near as optimal a lucifer for it as I was when I tested it out in Endless last night.

5th stone due to no hearts. Not luck at all! Siren instead of CDK wouldda been a better choice.

And he fucking drops coins. Fuck me in the goat ass.