Puzzles and Dragons

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah... with current design, You either have spike 25x 36x teams... or 4xHP 4xRCV teams... (snow globes or angels) of which only dark has access to a 300k nuke...
There is a 300k water nuke, but currently JP only, and it's a sub, so you'd still need water angel. Still, if we ever get angels and demons again, gonna spend big, I have all angels except raph and lucifer (so skillups there) and astaroth would be even more money long term, I think I'd focus on only my devil team and ignore everything else I have, I jump around so much, even if her skillup is also JP only, seems like counter attack demon team is even more viable... Long term, as lucifer's skill, nothing can really counter a counter attack team.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
So....I have an evolved Astaroth. What should I focus on to make a legit team with it? The only other devils that I currently have are Loki, Belial, potential Ceres (not evolved), both ult Hades, and duke vampire.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Belial, ceres and two hades. Your a grind team that is going to lean heavily on counter attack and gravity to do damage.

There isn't much reason to go after the Chinese gods if I have a horus and ra correct?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Not really a reason to go after the chinese gods if you have 4x and 6x already... Kirin (light) is very popular... but not worth the amount of stones it would probably take to get.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ares feels like a Lucifer but I still want one. Going to just go in the next god fest for him and actually spend money on stones.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ares feels like a Lucifer but I still want one. Going to just go in the next god fest for him and actually spend money on stones.
2/2/0 leader are definitely nice, but not really even in the same league as the 0/2/2 leaders. Which is stupid.
I'm sure we'll end up seeing some enrage/dps-race dungeons soon to "nullify" the resist-leader and/or 0/2/2 double leader setups. At least I hope we do.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So....I have an evolved Astaroth. What should I focus on to make a legit team with it? The only other devils that I currently have are Loki, Belial, potential Ceres (not evolved), both ult Hades, and duke vampire.
No pierdrawn/Drawn Joker? Hard to find someone that hasn't been gungtrolled during a godfest for that. On a tanky grind team you're generally going to want a heart maker instead of a heart breaker. The RGB angels provide hearts (and siren or Parvati are great heartmakers) but is definitely go Drawn Joker over Vamp lord... And that team could be good enough for Ice Hera, which you could replace belial, unless you're fighting a green boss and want the fire counter.

But Ceres for sure, in every team comp.

velk

Trakanon Raider
2/2/0 leader are definitely nice, but not really even in the same league as the 0/2/2 leaders. Which is stupid.
I'm sure we'll end up seeing some enrage/dps-race dungeons soon to "nullify" the resist-leader and/or 0/2/2 double leader setups. At least I hope we do.
Nah, expect health percentage based specials from new bosses I think. Possibly partial damage reflect as well.

Df~_sl

shitlord
WTF... I thought we agreed... the official order of Rerolled PAD posts is HP ATK RCV!

So the current awesomeness is 4/0/4 teams... and the leaders would be 2/0/2 leaders!

As for Demons... Dark Ceres most assuredly!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Zues-Dios Descended

Team Comps:

4xHP 0 ATK 4x RCV Of any color can 0 stone (Red must use at least one stone for round 1)

Goemon teams can work... at least one stone, probably 3-5 stones if skilled

25x 36x teams can 0 stone.

Green Resist (+Dark Resist if possible) + Green Odin... Yeah, this team can 0 stone... but will be rough.

Not going to go through useful subs as the list is just too long depending on your team comp... Echidna... Heart Makers... Lucifer... etc etc etc

##Round 1 Berserk and Highlander
Berserk DMG 14085 blue Delay 2 HP 1117076 Armor 66
On Berserks first attack he will bind fire monsters for 10 turns.
When HP less then 25% he will use Clean Cut every attack for 28170 blue dmg.

Highlander DMG 8181 Green Delay 1 HP 533920 Armor 22000
On Highlanders first attack he will use smoke bomb to hide gems. (Sorry Sorrows...)
When Highlanders HP is less than 75% he will use a Multi-Hit for 6852-13704 green dmg most of the time. (3-6 Hits)
Round 1:
Unless you already know better... Your strat should kill Berserk while leaving Highlander above 75%. Highlander is actually more damage over time... but less likely to kill you since you have time to heal up afterwards...

Under no circumstances would you want to get Berserk below 25% and Highlander below 75% at the same time... no reason to take so much increased dmg.

After clearing the fog off the board... and having all your fire monsters bound for 10 turns... your damage intake will alternate between 8181dmg on one turn and 22266 dmg (combined) the next (averages out to 15224 dmg per turn). Until Berserk goes... Berserk!

Berserk goes Berserk at 25% and will have 280k hp left... the damage spikes you will take at this point are pretty big... alternating between 8181HP on one turn... and 36351 (combined) the next... (averages out to 18176dmg per turn).

If you couldnt charge up skills while killing Berserk... you should consider stalling before Highlander goes below 75% as this is the lowest damage per turn you will see the rest of the descend...

Final note about round 1... Make sure to have more than 11775HP in order to survive the Round 2 Preemptive attack!

##Round 2
Griffin of Gale DMG 23550 Green Delay 2 HP 340950 Armor 460
Before your turn he does Preemptive 11775 Green Dmg
When HP is less than 30% he will use a Multi-Hit for 94200 (4 Hits)

Notes:
Pretty straightforward. 11775dmg green preemptive hit... followed up by 23550 dmg every 2 turns. Until 30%
The kamikaze 90k attack after 30%... not so scary if you actually look at the stats...

He has a 2 turn delay... and 30% is 100k HP... which means 50k dmg per turn... Ancient dragon doesnt cut it... but a high level red samurai dragon can almost clear it with just its skill. There is also no preemptive attack in round 3 so you could lucifer kill it :p

##Round 3
Archangel DMG 11160 Light Delay 1 HP 647700 Armor 900
Has a 10% chance to glare at you. threateningly
When HP is less than 20% she has a 50% chance to go back to full HP ONCE.
When HP is less than 75% she has a 20% chance to change Dark Gems to Jammers

Nothing special to mention here. very straightforward. Use this time to get skills ready for Hera and Zues. Only thing to make sure of is that your skills are charged and that you have at LEAST 5014HP before proceeding to the next round.

##Round 4
Hera DMG 10028 dark Delay 1 HP 2085486 Armor 310
Before your turn Hera will hit you with a Preemptive 5014 dark dmg.
When HP is less than 60% she has a 50% chance to use a Triple-Hit called Double Slap for 18051 (3 hits wtf?) dark dmg
When HP is less than 55% she can turn 2 Gem Colors into Jammers ONCE.
When HP is less than 25% she will use "Gathering Energy".
The turn after she uses "Gathering Energy" she will use Graviton Bomb for 60168 dark single hit.
Not sure if she will use gathering energy again or another Graviton Bomb after the first one.

The amount of damage per turn from her is rather high. but still doable. Be careful after 55% if you are relying on hearts because she may jam them. might be smart to use your hearts and have your heart maker READY before crossing the 55% barrier. You know you will be close to 55% when she starts using Double Slap.
This is similar to the Griffon from round 2. when she gets below 25% hp. she gives you a 1 turn warning with "Gathering Energy" after which she will hit you for 60168 dark nuke. This means. the last 522000 dmg you do. needs to happen in around 2 turns. If you went with a 4xHP team you could just use a defensive cooldown and heal through it. or you could use a elemental to void dark damage. Depends entirely on team composition. You probably wont have time to stall for cooldowns because of her damage output. but make sure you have at least 14084HP before killing her and going to Zeus.

##Round 5
Zeus-Dios Dmg 18778 green Delay 1 HP 3989653 Armor 5100

Before your turn Zeus will hit you with a Preemptive 14084 green dmg.
On his first attack Zeus will put up Status Shield.
When HP is less than 70% he has a 75% chance to Multi Hit for 22532-33798 Green dmg.
Once his HP is less than 50% he will Bind Gods on his next attack for 2-4 turns once.
When HP is less than 30% he has a 75% chance to Multi Hit for 37556 (4-6 hits) Green dmg.

Tons of damage per turn. but at least you get a one turn rest to heal up..

The lower his HP goes. the higher dmg abilities he starts to use.
Be careful when you get him below 50% because he will bind all your gods, and with his damage per turn. good luck not using a stone here.
The last 1million HP he has. he hits for almost 40K dmg multihit per turn. Good luck.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If I am reading this correctly....

Chinese and Archangel Godfest? Yeah... If you dont have a spike damage team already... get your rabbits foot, your 4 leaf clover, your lucky socks, and of course... your visa card and roll till you got one :p

Now would also be the time to get some starter accounts ready for those people looking for NONIAP Lucifer/Kirin. Good luck folks
smile.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All eggs are going to have a + from the REM as well. Pretty tempted to pull as green carnival puts asaroth in the mix.

plumpkin_sl

shitlord
I started an account on the JP server since I rolled an AA luci during the godfest. Rolled again and got a Horus which I've been using. Any JP friends I can add?