Puzzles and Dragons

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it was a dumb team and could have gone much worse. Especially considering I blew up wave 1. But the reason I did it at all is because I changed my mind about Horus and now I want R/L. Was just really hoping I'd catch a break from the RNG for once and get the one I needed. Devilit is like... the B/D Vamp that still needs 1.5M xp to get to the point where I can ultimate him, and I'm not even sure I have a use for B/D anyway.

Vorph

No Shiva and not going to waste stones on Eva REM.
frown.png
I'll either uvo the vamp if I can come up with some situation where I'd actually use it, or just stow it away for ultimate Hera when I decide to do something dumb, like make her cost 60 for a tiny upgrade.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Better than my first stupid attempts I just made at Twinlits=P 1st run I dumbly had a like 8 light orb combo and asplode all. Instant dumb death.

2nd I was doing OK til a light skyfall killed last Lit too early. Still salvageable, but that's when I realized I had too few HP for the pre-emptives. Used stone and finished that wave. Next wave used Menace but didn't do enough hits to kill 2nd dun through all the binds. Guh. Used stone. Proceeded to skyfall crazy combo the Tamadra with one of my Zeuses still at 5 binds.

Well, fuck me. Guess I'll try when I properly level up my Zeus team a bit more=P Going in with a bunch of unplussed level 50ish monsters was not a great plan.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So umm... R/L Horus makes Twinlit more difficult apparently. Made a simple 5 combo (only 16x not 25x) on first round and wiped everything. The extra two light damage sources from friend and my head must really kick it over the top. Going to have to rethink my farm team I reckon.

Raign

Golden Squire
Did something a little different with twinlits today. Went D/D Hera, D/L Hades, D/L Zues, Hera-is, Echinda (would have been ocho but ran out of team cap..), D/D Hera. Not much different than the zues/zues teams running around but thought I would throw it out there. As usual I ended up eating a stone thanks to my propensity of either blowing up wave one or leaving too many up and getting bound into next week, but all in all it worked pretty well

Crafty_sl

shitlord
I had been running Zeus/Zeus on Twinlits when it came around in the past, but it would cost me 1-4 stones depending on luck and user error. Tried today with D/L Anubis, Orochi, Echidna, Haku, Yomi, and D/L Anubis friend. Can zero stone as long as I combo enough on opening to get down to 1 or 2 Mythlits. Wave 1: Stall for all skills. Wave 2: Just clear it. Use delay if needed. Wave 3: Drop Dub-Myths without sweeping, use a delay if needed. Stall on Tamadra to setup manual CTW. Wave 4: At least one delay will be back up so delay, manual CTW, and if I don't hit 10x combos off of that, then start popping various actives to help with 10x.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Two golds, and honestly I'd rather have stones
frown.png

Anyone else doing zombie dragon? Are you resisting with DJ or bursting with Zeal/GOnia?
My team:
Ult DJ Lead (6 turn)
MechDragon Hadaar (Dark)
Green Sonia
Ult Toytops (5 turn)
Bluebeerrry Dragon (10 turn)
Ult DJ Ally (5 turn)

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else doing zombie dragon? Are you resisting with DJ or bursting with Zeal/GOnia?
My team:
Ult DJ Lead (6 turn)
MechDragon Hadaar (Dark)
Green Sonia
Ult Toytops (5 turn)
Bluebeerrry Dragon (10 turn)
Ult DJ Ally (5 turn)
I blew it up with a Zeal/GSonia team...Having a a lvl 70 Light Samurai Drag smoothed it out.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking took forever (though tiamat was the only real problem). What were your subs?

Vorph

Heh, you have the perfect team for it in your box, just not leveled up/evolved. Jade Sonia/ADKZ/ADraggieK/Melon Dragon/Yggdrasil/Jade Sonia would destroy the place.

I had to settle for doing master (twice) for the drop, because other than L50ish DJ and CDKV my dragon subs are all like level 10-30. I suppose I could still do it with DJ and CDKV, swapping in Nebradisk for DJ when I get to Tiamat. Maybe tomorrow, today I'd rather try to set myself up to level on the king carnival.

Also, it's dumb that dragon sub-types can't get in the door.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Heh, you have the perfect team for it in your box, just not leveled up/evolved. Jade Sonia/ADKZ/ADraggieK/Melon Dragon/Yggdrasil/Jade Sonia would destroy the place.

I had to settle for doing master (twice) for the drop, because other than L50ish DJ and CDKV my dragon subs are all like level 10-30. I suppose I could still do it with DJ and CDKV, swapping in Nebradisk for DJ when I get to Tiamat. Maybe tomorrow, today I'd rather try to set myself up to level on the king carnival.

Also, it's dumb that dragon sub-types can't get in the door.
Hrm, why can't you do double DJ on tiamat? too much damage flowing?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zombie dragon falls in the "no shits given" category for me. Assuming I can get FA luci to a decent level today I'm going to take a break from stoning kings until I hit 150 stam.

Vorph

Hrm, why can't you do double DJ on tiamat? too much damage flowing?
I'd die of boredom before I killed the last two waves. CDKV has the same effective hp as DJ, but the 2x ATK makes things much more bearable. Problem is, I have less than 1200 RCV, so even with heartmakers there's a risk there unless I swap to Nebradisk. Plus, it would just be cool to actually use Nebradisk for its intended purpose for once.

Zynth

N00b
I did DJ, nebradisk, ancient light, max skill angelion, CDK, and friend DJ. 7500hp, lots of RVC, boring as fuck. I think, however, the worst part of this dungeon isn't directly because it's dragon only teams, it's the overall shittiness of most dragons that it's very hard to justify leveling them past 30. I actually have a ton of light dragons, but since they are so crappy I almost never level them past what tier 5 dungeon trash will reasonably level them to.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got excited because I finally got lucifer, but it's fallen angel not archangel. I'm going to assume that is not the droid I am looking for.