Puzzles and Dragons

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Mother fucker. Dropped 90 fucking stones and got nothing but shite. Ares, and another Freyr were my only gods... how is that possible ;(

lanludar

Silver Squire
6 fucking pulls on the rare machine and got 4 gold eggs. Genie, cu chu, fallen Luci, and something else stupid along with 2 silver eggs. Not even 1 egg from this godfest. So pissed right now.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
2 pulls.. got green mystic knight and a salamander. I wanted the salamander but meh... I really wish I had rolled a god oh well

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I want to pull for the 3 kingdoms... but the 1.0 greeks are just meh.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, I had 6 pulls, got a Cao Cao (nice, but I don't really have what I need for an attacker team, aside from a flamie).2 Fafnirs, blue golem, yellow golem. Only other thing of note was a lemon dragon.

My wife had 10 pulls. She pulled Yellow Golem, Red Mystic Knight, Berserk, Sylph, Sasuke, Siren, Marine Rider, and then she pulled DQXQ, Venus, and Lu Bu(the lucky bitch already has Ronia). The rich get richer, I swear.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
So, I ask every godfest, Is this the one where I blow my 60 stones? I have Umisachi&Yamasachi and Kirin(Although I've never used her) from starting the game, the rest of my team is all just dragons.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lu Bu first pull. I'M BACK BABY!

Lu Bu
Red Mystic Knight
Liu Bei(green 3K guy)
Toytops
Lu Bu(sonofa)
Bastet(probably won't use any time soon)
Pierdra

So I got the main one I wanted. Though I'm still rank 230 without a single Godfest only God, and that's kind of obnoxious.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One pull, verche. Well fuck that. Really want a Lu bu or a Ronia but Greek 1 is a terrible pantheon.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If you have Kirin and Fish&Game... This is not the godfest to blow your stones on. Though it really depends on what playstyle you enjoy. Egyptians are combo bursty. Chinese are color bursty. Angels are grindy. JP1.0 are junky. Greek1.0 are junky. Indian/Greek2.0 are in between... So... what you want?

As for rich getting richer...

My jp alt only rolls on godfests, if god, roll again. Currently has: 35 stones left. Gods: Kushinade, Bastet, Light Meta X4, Persephone, Isis, Ares, Susano, Baal, Astaroth, Godin, Leilan. No IAP... JP just gets tons of stones and tamadra.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I started following your God only rule DF and have much better luck of at least rolling a slightly higher % of total gods. But its hardly enough sample size.

I had 6 pulls - and for my LTron team that I been building I kinda wanted a venus. I wasn't going to spend any of my pulls but decided to gamble on just 1 - that turned into 5, couldn't resist the God Rule. I'm pretty happy with it, ceres and venus are some really solid subs. And I can't complain about a couple 3 kingdom gods - although I don't really see myself leveling them too soon.
My best % of Gods godfest probably by a mile.

Venus - LOL
Lui Bei -
Ceres -
Lu Bu -
Divinegon.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I kind of wanted a couple of the three kingdom gods (lately, I've been running Light or Dark metatron, since when I had up my Isis I got zero friends usage even with 140 friends, I'm bored of bastet, so DQXQ would be nice, although not technically "better" than just running a max skilled Valk with maxed Angelion as my orb changers and I don't see any use for Sun Quan at 18 turns over a max skilled Echidna and Sandalphon who seems like an even better match to the UVO of Light Meta, even if Sandalphon is going to require heavy stone investment to skill up, unless you were using a Blue Valk, and I don't really see any reason to use her over Light Valk ever even if she was able to be skilled up).

Cao Cao would be nice I guess... which would support the legendary Fire attacker team (I've got Freyr, Ame no Uzume, Kagutsuchi, but no Red Odin or Ares, so ultimately pointless)

Lu BU, I've got some pretty decent devils, and Red Sonia seems like a REALLY popular leader now on my friends list.

So essentially I'd be rolling on this godfest only for the special gods (half of which I already have) and sidegrades except for Lu Bu.... pass. And the greeks would all be worthless to me.

(the reason I don't just ignore all else and run dark meta full time is I don't have a hanzo, and I don't like running it with non-skilled gryps and finn, maybe if we ever get baskin robins collab. I love me orb changers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I couldn't resist... two pulls: 2nd form Angelion, Unevovled (lvl30) Sylph.

Aaaand I'm done pulling for a while. ROdin where r u!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have to update my padherder a bit, but I was thinking I might start running Gonia team. I have no idea what to run with (and it's even harder given my green balance team is pretty good). I'm gonna get a G/G Fafnir "soon" and then have to add some ADKZ or Gonia friends, but I have no idea what else to use in the team. Throw in some Draggie? No fucking clue what else.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just saw the new UVOs today, Karin looks pretty sweet in both forms, green uvo is a perfect god for beginners, and dark just as good for advanced players.

Underwhelmed by the UVOs of Angels, Uriel and Michael were never popular leads, nor will they be again, even with their buffs and their subtypes are kind of wtf random, although

I guess michael fits on a Parvati 9x green team or on a Gaia 12.25 row enhance, I just don't see either team ever being popular when compared to other row enhance teams like Shiva with it's amazing Rodin synergy, Dmeta, or Satan...

Gaia, Sasuke, Michael, Eva unit 8 (or CoC goblin), Liu Bei, Gaia? I mean with the halved RCV of Gaia each of them having a healing related skill or high RCV kind of helps and LOTS of orb changers (and decent utility via Gaia).

What team would a dragon Uriel fit with though?

Completely underwhelmed with the dragon riders UVOs, that we can't skill them up in the U.S. still makes them really weak, this UVO doesn't change any of that. Their new awakenings are kind of worthless considering you'd normally want them on a row enhance team, but 2 pronged attack only works with 4 orbs, not an entire row. I just don't understand what they were trying to do with these... I mean, you "could" make up a full team of 2-pronged attackers combining something like Knight (Verche) plus ninja (Fuma Kotaro) plus rider (arthur) plus randoms (athena) and you'd invent a new way to play the game looking for only 4 orb matches to get that 50% atk bonus, which would be kind of cool (I'm assuming 2 2-pronged attack is a 100% atk bonus?) But combining row enhance with 2 pronged is confusing. Or would 2, 2-pronged attacks be 3 attacks at 50% increase..?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have to update my padherder a bit, but I was thinking I might start running Gonia team. I have no idea what to run with (and it's even harder given my green balance team is pretty good). I'm gonna get a G/G Fafnir "soon" and then have to add some ADKZ or Gonia friends, but I have no idea what else to use in the team. Throw in some Draggie? No fucking clue what else.
Zombie Dragon and D/G CDD are pretty good subs for Gronia team

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Zombie Dragon! Damn it. I didn't even think of CDD. Wonder if I can skill that up...