Quarm Server

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Announced todayhere:

First, Quarm! This new server will launch this summer! It?s a limited-time server where all characters are on a race to defeat Mata Muram! Here are some details:
  • New server with Omens of War-era features, zones, and advancement.
  • Goal: Race to defeat Mata Muram.
  • Based on your accomplishments on Quarm, you?ll be able to earn special rewards that can be claimed by characters on another server (live OR progression).
  • Start at level 51 with 50 AA and gear.
  • Free trading of items (like you can on the Firiona Vie server).
  • True Box.

We?ll have more information to share on the Quarm server as we get closer to opening this up to a beta test with players. Like our other special servers, access to Quarm will require membership.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Neat - in a bit of doldrums with Velious really not exciting me too much - that's good news here for something to screw around with.

Vaclav

OMM dead in sub 8 days guaranteed.
Without the full ruleset probably listed yet? There's no reason for them to beta test it as those current rules are listed.

Besides obvious "gotchas" like XP rate - even within what they've listed don't the masks for OMM drop slow enough that you'll need 4-5 weeks to get enough for a full raid? (I've never actually stepped foot in Anguish - CoA 5/6 was where I stopped raiding)

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Without the full ruleset probably listed yet? There's no reason for them to beta test it as those current rules are listed.

Besides obvious "gotchas" like XP rate - even within what they've listed don't the masks for OMM drop slow enough that you'll need 4-5 weeks to get enough for a full raid? (I've never actually stepped foot in Anguish - CoA 5/6 was where I stopped raiding)
Yeah, but if i remember correctly, we figured out that you actually didn't need a whole raid's worth of masks to complete the event, it could be done with a lot less but it really sucked.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah you only need like 1 group of people with masks that know how to use em.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Xp rate and motm are the only factors that matter. Anguish is ultra easy. With the FV gear rules even moreso.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
GoD remains a low point for EQ. Omens and beyond is better. I loved OoW and DoDh personally. Otherwise the expansions can be hit or miss.

After playing on Ragefire and Phinigel, I wouldn't start over on another server even if they paid me. The experience rate on Phinigel has burned my ass out on that shit.

Siddar

You have to get to level 70 then gather signets then do proving ground raids then clear anguish before you can kill OMM.

OoW was easy because guilds had been farming Plane of time for two years and GoD for six months. Under geared players will have a experience similar to GoD in OoW once they move past wall of slaughter into the group proving ground mission that drop type eight aug slot items.

I would guess three weeks to kill OOM.