Quarry

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
gIM8OF8cbmsJaZCjOSz1ocOxuWW.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Quarry[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-09-09[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The story of Mac Conway, a Marine who returns home to Memphis from Vietnam in 1972 and finds himself shunned by those he loves and demonized by the public. As he struggles to cope with his experiences at war, Conway is drawn into a network of killing and corruption that spans the length of the Mississippi River.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Anyone watching this yet? I hear it's awesome so I'm going to start it tonight. 3 episodes in. I tried to add the imdb link in title but wasn't working on preview.

Quarry (TV Series 2016– ) - IMDb

Quarry, a disillusioned Vietnam War vet, returns home to Memphis in 1972 only to find rejection and scrutiny at every step. A mysterious man known only as The Broker gives him an offer he can't refuse - to work for him as a hitman.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm all caught up. Really liking this.

I don't see how he's responsible either but they want him and I guess they figured it's the best way to get him "in."

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He's responsible b/c they basically say so, also 30k is 125k inflation adjusted.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you guys watch the cut scene at the end of this last episode? After the credits? I didn't know they were doing that but good scene lol.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This week was great. The flashbacks make me want to see a spinoff of Quarry in Vietnam.

I'm guessing the Broker was some kind of CIA analyst or something?