Quite Interesting

broodje poep_sl

shitlord
Anyone watch this? One of my favourite tv shows, a quiz starring Stephen Fry and permanent panelist Alan Davies, other guests usually are comedians/actors/writers. The questions posed are pubquiz/trivia like, usually very hard but the idea is that points are rewarded for giving an interesting answer, doesnt have to be correct. Also points are deducted for being too obvious/clever.

Unfortunately it's just at the end of its 10th series, next series will probably start airing in the autumn.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Yea, I've been watching this for some years now. Great entertainment, only made better by the fact it's hosted by Stephen Fry.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I watch the XL's when the pop up on YouTube. This is one of my favorite shows, probably in part because I just love Steven Fry and he has some great guests.

Denashi

Trakanon Raider
Yup, extremely funny and very illuminating!
smile.png

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I fucking love this forum. I would have never heard of this show if I hadn't read about it here. I'm completely addicted.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bill Bailey is great. I have somewhat of a nostalgic lean towards him, though. I love Black Books so i'm sure i'm not entirely impartial.

And, for that matter, I dig David Mitchell. Peep show is one of the greatest bits of TV ever made.