qwerty's rehabilitation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Q qwertyqweqwertwqert
There is a hive mentality here qwerty, no doubt about it.

How to deal with it, is up to you. You can fight it head on, and you will get banned eventually. You can try looking at the adult forums, and sharing some of your life and commenting on others, and little by little people will get to know you, and maybe go to bat for you.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
But you didn't quote or tag me, so I'm not going to address the last sentence there, and I will assume you were directing that at qwerty.
Sorry, I quoted you because you mentioned me. I was also addressing qwerty.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You have some serious misconceptions on this forum.

Is it possible for me to have misconceptions? Yes it is. I realize some of these so-called "victims" have lengthy histories and behaviors that I am completely clueless on, which is why I take it as it comes and haven't been sympathetic to Q qwertyqweqwertwqert 's situation outside of 1 link he provided which to an unwitting bystander, it looks pretty gross. But I speak only in generality.

I haven't lurked and have no perspective from 2010 onward, but I don't think that is short-coming for doing a raw comparison of 1.0 against 2.0.

I don't think I'm entirely off the mark with calling out the dog-piling that goes on here, what with characterizing it as unnecessary and excessive in a lot of circumstances? It mostly appears to be thread dependent, every thread seems to have its own set of rules and its own culture.

Maybe in a year from now, if you don't pull the plug and the shekels are still clanking, I'll discover there is no there-there, that things were not as they seem. Or maybe I'll just be more right about the forum being able to benefit from a 33% budget cut in the organized sport of dog-piling.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Is it possible for me to have misconceptions? Yes it is. I realize some of these so-called "victims" have lengthy histories and behaviors that I am completely clueless on, which is why I take it as it comes and haven't been sympathetic to Q qwertyqweqwertwqert 's situation outside of 1 link he provided which to an unwitting bystander, it looks pretty gross. But I speak only in generality.

I haven't lurked and have no perspective from 2010 onward, but I don't think that is short-coming for doing a raw comparison of 1.0 against 2.0.

I don't think I'm entirely off the mark with calling out the dog-piling that goes on here, what with characterizing it as unnecessary and excessive in a lot of circumstances? It mostly appears to be thread dependent, every thread seems to have its own set of rules and its own culture.

Maybe in a year from now, if you don't pull the plug and the shekels are still clanking, I'll discover there is no there-there, that things were not as they seem. Or maybe I'll just be more right about the forum being able to benefit from a 33% budget cut in the organized sport of dog-piling.
Yeah I think you are just wearing rose colored glasses is all. The people still around have not changed much, if at all.

Yes we have areas and threads with their own sub culture. We had that on every iteration of the forum. Every forum on the internet has this phenomenon.

I do agree that there is some dog piling but I have been on the other side of it for more years than you can imagine. It isn't as bad as I think you are making it out to be. It's part of the experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't believe folks are trying to have intelligent discourse in a qwerty thread.

Qwerty isn't the Wollygimp we need but he's the one we have. Don't run him off

Ps - kind of low effort cussing in this thread qwert I'm generally dissapointed in the entertainment value. Please step up your game

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
856270212158511246.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
he brings this abuse upon himself
No you, cunt.

I am still completely shocked that you are calling it my circle jerk in any way.

You are completely unaware of what is going on here in every way.
How am I? You are the admin, you are the one banning me yet ignoring all the other far worse people.

Speaking as someone who has been the target of the hive mind more than once before -- it is not a singular, hopeless fate. If you turn into a weak, blathering fool, saliva flying from your mouth as you furiously tell the hive mind why they need to all thing like you, then you're gonna get shared. Be strong, stand up for your point without resorting to second grade insults and comebacks.

I am very much not the status quo of this forum, neither is a_skeleton_03, and the fact that you think we are makes it seriously obvious that you don't understand this forum at all.
You absolutely are, both of you. You want to be part of the shitty people here and bandwagon against anything that goes against the grain, and that makes you the same pathetic piece of shit as everyone else in the hive.

I wish I could find Q qwertyqweqwertwqert 's final meltdown that got him banned from OG FoH, or was it rerolled? Either way I recall it being exceptionally autistic.

I think the last rick shaw was for saying, "Press a button and something awesome happens" in the Dragon Age 2 thread. And then I insulted everyone until I got perma banned. That is how pathetic the admins and mods are of these shitty forums.

Everything he does is extremely autistic.
You and your other hive sheep keep using this autistic thing in almost every post. Do you even know what it means? It makes no sense in the context people use it. It isn't just a fancy word for retarded you know?

Q qwertyqweqwertwqert
There is a hive mentality here qwerty, no doubt about it.

How to deal with it, is up to you. You can fight it head on, and you will get banned eventually.
I know... I've done it 4 times.

You can try looking at the adult forums, and sharing some of your life and commenting on others, and little by little people will get to know you, and maybe go to bat for you.
Thanks for the advice but I hate life posts on forums. I don't care about any of those people, or their posts and I don't want anyone batting for me. I will wait to be banned and then feel satisfied that the forum fulfilled its own shitty biased prophecy and because it doesn't deserve my insight.

I do agree that there is some dog piling but I have been on the other side of it for more years than you can imagine.
And now you circle jerked and weaselled your way into the hive and enjoy jumping on the pile at every opportunity. You pathetic cunt.

• 1Salty

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Please Qwerty don't deprive us of your insight!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No you, cunt.

How am I? You are the admin, you are the one banning me yet ignoring all the other far worse people.

You absolutely are, both of you. You want to be part of the shitty people here and bandwagon against anything that goes against the grain, and that makes you the same pathetic piece of shit as everyone else in the hive.

I think the last rick shaw was for saying, "Press a button and something awesome happens" in the Dragon Age 2 thread. And then I insulted everyone until I got perma banned. That is how pathetic the admins and mods are of these shitty forums.

You and your other hive sheep keep using this autistic thing in almost every post. Do you even know what it means? It makes no sense in the context people use it. It isn't just a fancy word for retarded you know?

I know... I've done it 4 times.

Thanks for the advice but I hate life posts on forums. I don't care about any of those people, or their posts and I don't want anyone batting for me. I will wait to be banned and then feel satisfied that the forum fulfilled its own shitty biased prophecy and because it doesn't deserve my insight.

And now you circle jerked and weaselled your way into the hive and enjoy jumping on the pile at every opportunity. You pathetic cunt.
I don't like you but goddammit I respect your resolve.

Here's a song most appropriate. A parting gift, from me to you.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

i don't, tho. i typically am one of the few to stick up for people getting shawed/banned. ask the mods/admins, i can be a fucking pain in the ass sticking up for the little guy. my support of tanoomba has literally lost me friends. you are the first person to get banned on this forum that i have actually spoken up and supported in full.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
name one positive thing you have contributed to this board, qwerty. one. and don't give a smart ass answer about teaching us assholes a lesson. be honest and truthful. tell me one positive thing that you think you have contributed.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
@a_skeleton_03 Is not part of the hive mind. He is the prophet warning us of slippery slopes that we ignore and eventually come to realize his wisdom.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

there's a hive mind? who?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I made fanaskin say that.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users
Status