R.I.P.D Rest In Peace Department

Movies having "bad" rep don't have anything to do with CAM .torrent availabiliy, it's more likely about copies / theaters / rep / opportunites. A movie wouldn't have more torrents just because rottentomatoes / iMDB have high notes, Only God Forgives has terrible reviews while being available in 720p within the month after US release.

If you can be arsed watching a +$100m Hollywood movie with shitty audio and video, I guess CAM torrents are for you, tho you'd be wise to not complain about the movie's overall quality. Watching it like it's 1993 Zimbabwe doesn't qualify your viewing as a valid opinion. It's 2013 out there, where 1080p, LEDs, DTS HD is available for $500 bucks ; you virtually have no excuses dissing a blockbuster movie just because the plot was dumb.
I was teasing being very sarcastic, that it sucked so bad that the pirating mofos did not even want to steal it lulz.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why don't you two just fuck and get it over with?
Debating over some topic with arguments hardly qualifies as some elaborated flirting attempt unless you're aDragonBall-shirt-high-school-dorkwanking about any girl interaction during his freshman year. I guess that Jabba avatar deceives you on how easy getting chicks without enslaving them into chains was.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd talk shit about other people's avatars but I'm in a glass house here.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this outta boredom today. Wow was it bad. I knew the reviews werent good but thought it would atleast kill an hour and a half of my work day. Jeff Bridges could barely carry this turd.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
surprised i never commented on this thread, i went to see it with my dad. it wasnt good. but it had some interesting concepts. it makes for a good timekiller. but a timekiler back then. its not something i would even consider today.