R. I. P. Richard Lewis

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Richard Lewis, a Brooklyn-born comedian and actor, has died at his home in Los Angeles at the age of 76 due to a heart attack.0 Lewis gained fame in the 1980s with his trademark acerbic, dark sense of humor and later parlayed that quality into an acting career that included movies like "Robin Hood: Men in Tights"

1000002606.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
we have a celebrity deaths thread and this has also been posted in the Curb your enthusiasm thread.

If only you could have curbed your enthusiasm for making this shitty pointless thread

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
we have a celebrity deaths thread and this has also been posted in the Curb your enthusiasm thread.

If only you could have curbed your enthusiasm for making this shitty pointless thread
I don't frequent either.

The powers that be can delete or merge if they want. What's with the venom there, buddy? Feminist brother didn't give you head this morning?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't frequent either.

The powers that be can delete or merge if they want. What's with the venom there, buddy? Feminist brother didn't give you head this morning?

it was a satirical post mocking the morons that complain about the fame level of certain celebrity deaths, that actually resulted in a funny pun

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user