R.I.P Ruth Bader Ginsberg

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rude

Potato del Grande
McConnell's refusal to approve Garland was unprecedented. He set a new precedent and is now refusing to follow it. How difficult is that for you to understand?
Brett Kavanaugh

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
McConnell's refusal to approve Garland was unprecedented. He set a new precedent and is now refusing to follow it. How difficult is that for you to understand?

Except that isn't really true, or at least not entirely true.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
The fact is that at this point in time the republicans have the senate and are in position to ram through a nominee, the left lost this one....there is no precedent here, the right has the controls so they can do what they want. If the roles were reversed and the democrats held the presidency and the senate we all know they would be ramming through a nomination as well.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 10 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
It’s really cute that you guys are posting this where screamfeeder can participate

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It’s really cute that you guys are posting this where screamfeeder can participate

A) I'm an inclusive kinda guy....
B) The wrong pic memorial thread is a long standing tradition in the FSR....

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
they loved using that middle name everywhere

ruth shitter ginsturd

• 2Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
254500923172_1_0_1.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't mean to be disrespectful but I hope they don't forget the rope of a thousand knots in the coffin.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user