Rabbit Hole

kroenen

Regimen Morum
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Rabbit Hole

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2023-03-26

Creator: Glenn Ficarra, John Requa

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Charles Dance, Meta Golding, Enid Graham, Jason Butler Harner, Walt Klink, Rob Yang

Overview: Nothing is what it seems when John Weir, a master of deception in the world of corporate espionage, is framed for murder by powerful forces with the ability to influence and control populations.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see Kiefer Sutherland in a show like this and all I see is

kiefer sutherland fangirl challenge GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
I thought the first episode of this was pretty good.

Surprisingly twisty without becoming ridiculous. We'll see if they keep that balance up, but I'll definitely check out more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm shocked they let this series be made.
I'm more shocked it hasn't had any traffic here on FoH giving the content and quality of show.
I'm scared it is a documentary.
Finale was today. Solid show.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was waiting for it to all come out. Getting tired of the once a week format crap.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’ve been watching as they released, just not the finale yet. It’s been cool. Somewhat convoluted but fun.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This was pretty fun without getting completely crazy.

I thought that the idea of the government having Facebook's data being sinister was hilarious though, like Facebook wouldn't sell it to them without the slightest bit of hesitation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It feels weird when I watch a show about a global conspiracy and I'm nodding my head the whole fucking time in agreement.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finishing the last episode today, and holy shit, I am enjoying the hell out of this show.

Also, I feel like this is exactly what is happening in America.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
The show runner is definitely red pilled but this is one of those shows that both sides will claim represents them. Lefties are gonna claim Crowley represents Elon or Putin with Trump being the Manchurian candidate while the right will view this as a Biden documentary where the only thing missing was the shock jock selling super male vitality.

I really enjoyed it but it's almost too on point that if you spend too much time thinking about it you'll just get depressed about the future.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The Deus ex machina female assassin was a little over the top. But overall, a fun series. Was good to see Kiefer doing something again.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
The Deus ex machina female assassin was a little over the top. But overall, a fun series. Was good to see Kiefer doing something again.
I'm not gonna claim I foresaw her being an assassin but I figured something was up with her pretty early on. Too much focus on having no family ties for him to just go visit ex-wife and son across town. I though the editing was pretty good at the end making you think Madi's (wife/partner/daughter's other mother?) was kidnapped and the rescue was real time and not a flashback to Weir's wife. My wife was totally confused but it made sense to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not gonna claim I foresaw her being an assassin but I figured something was up with her pretty early on. Too much focus on having no family ties for him to just go visit ex-wife and son across town. I though the editing was pretty good at the end making you think Madi's (wife/partner/daughter's other mother?) was kidnapped and the rescue was real time and not a flashback to Weir's wife. My wife was totally confused but it made sense to me.

i really thought she was madi's family getting kidnapped in real-time

TV show information provided by The Movie Database