Rage of Bahamut - ios/android

fris

Vyemm Raider
yeah, pretty shitty to start the war w/o listing the rewards. i don't plan on burning any hp until rewards are out.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
yeah, pretty shitty to start the war w/o listing the rewards. i don't plan on burning any hp until rewards are out.
Uhm, the rewards were released with the start of the event this morning. It works the same way as always, the orders on the top get all the best shit and are going to stay on the top, the orders in the middle get a few Legend CPs for their trouble and hope to magically score some SSR's out of them. And the cycle continues. That said, I like these new more interactive Holy Wars already.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rewards are out, same structure as last time, ie garbage. Have to rank order sub 300 to get any rewards better than the new olivia and HR packs, and even then it's just a Michael. Individual rankings are likewise just as bad. 50 order victories is 2 Dianas (new olivia).

Overall a complete waste of time again if you're not competing for top 50.

fris

Vyemm Raider
ah, i shoulda looked harder, was an quick reaction just after waking up.

silvercoin process seems much improved, and reading people are getting good rewards. if we're active enough so everyone gets 30 coins a day to pass around, that could offset the cost moderate activity.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
Yea, don't count on me for much activity this war. Short of me testing out the full strength attacks and such, I won't be burning HP. And cheers to Legend cards from Japan making its way into the game as SSRs.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea, looks like they are giving all of them the Arthur treatment.

I don't know how much I'll really spend either. There just seems to be no point given how much hp we'd each have to burn just to get what, a HR pack and some Dianas? Whatever. Only profit to be made from this war is selling my luminous knight thing while the price is through the roof.

kareal_sl

shitlord
An important detail on FF attacks, each one generates only a single chain point, where as if you attacked individually and replenished you would get more points from the increasing chain bonus. Also attacks on walls don't give chain points either.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
Yea, it's stupid that attacks on walls don't give chain points. I mean shit, I am still using my atk points to take down that wall.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Ha! That last war was hilarious. I came in late and it was close. Then they popped that thing that makes you have to beat their def leader. Finally I feel useful! I pop the attack buff and wipe him. Then burn 9hp in 3x full attacks.

My last attack left us with less than a 100 point lead. I look up to see how much time left, a second :)

Phelps_sl

shitlord
It's almost getting like the CW events where the last 15 seconds it's people trying to last-hit, what with the huge point swings on the 3x attacks. Then again there isn't a last attack reward or anything.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you're going to burn HP at all you almost always want to use the full-force attacks, as they have their own built-in point bonus so you'll always get more points using a full-force than you would attacking individually.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Who is still playing this? Our order is essentially dead aside from like a small handful. I may have a place for us to all go if anyone is still around. Like 4-5 spots open in a different order and they are willing to fill up as long as people are in the 90-100k atk range.

Message me here or in game or on Line if you wanna go for it, otherwise I'm probably gonna go join one of the top 10 and burn myself out after a couple HW.

fris

Vyemm Raider
my kik is "oldmanfris", send a message if this move is gonna happen. I assume we have to move before the war starts which is in ~7 hours?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Naw they turned on the HW restrictions like yesterday morning, has to wait until after war

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think I'm done with this. Gonna sell all my shit and call it a day. Anyone still super in to it and want to buy before I try and go with someone on Neoseeker? Got a couple offers in the 650$ range there, but would do less to deal with someone from here.