Rage of Bahamut - ios/android

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Anyone have a guess as to the value of a Wight King? Slightly less than a Jormungand?
I would guess a bit less than Jorm and Hamelin once folks get theirs from the event rewards.

I'm not too familiar with the cycle for events, but was surprised to see anothe HW so soon. Wish I had a bit more time to regain HP from deck building and this past event.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The Lord Arthur card is currently the strongest in the game. 37 pwr required and the only card with massive boost to a single realm's attack. They are going for 3k hp for just a single card on the bazaar (not fully evolved). That said 300k is frightening, although technically there are massive boost to one realm defense cards in the game (qilin), so its possible to match that defensively in theory.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i've gotten 199k w/ 30% moral boost. but I haven't seem to have gotten a moral boost in a few days.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ronne, my RL buddy just guild requested- drcramer if you don't mind accepting him into the guild.

Meant to add that he's usually active for events/wars.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ah tell him to apply again, i denied him before i saw this.

And no, there is no defense that stops lord arthur. Hell, there is no defense that stops enkidu/batraz/azi dahaka currently.

I'm at ~200k currently if all 3 boosts fire and don't lose very often fighting in the top 100 anymore.

kareal_sl

shitlord
New HW rules are strange, on the upside one def leader no longer decides the battle as their protection is only for 6min of every 11, for each one.

Hitting the 'charge' button every 20 min will be important.

Full-force attacks will be a way to dump HP for points very fast.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
New HW rules are strange, on the upside one def leader no longer decides the battle as their protection is only for 6min of every 11, for each one.

Hitting the 'charge' button every 20 min will be important.

Full-force attacks will be a way to dump HP for points very fast.
I was wondering how that would work with the HP point boosting cards...basically, they still have to proc, right? Seems a little confusing.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
None of it matters until we see reward rankings. If it's like last time and it requires sub300 to get anything but shit then it's all moot =\

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I think that will remain the same, but they changed the way that silver coins work, apparently now they function like legend cp's or something.

Tsuyoi_sl

shitlord
Hey, I was wondering if it would be cool if I request a g invite. My deck is still very much a work in progress, but I'm active all the time. Username darthmaul852.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
Hey Ronne,

Did you already sell off all the Asparas? If not, throw 2 of them to my friend Jsleepy to help him flesh out his def deck a bit.

Also, with the rules in place for this HW, are we going to redo any of the order positions?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I still have all the Apsara.

We're going to need some new def leaders though with the new rules in place, as you can't just have one to hide behind anymore. Any volunteers?

mricy

Molten Core Raider
I could switch over to Def leader, but the problem is my def deck requires 145 pwr, and I have 190 def. So, I won't last very long if I get hammered.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Whats the difference between this game and Blood Brothers? I didn't really give RoB a chance because I felt like I couldn't get a lot done in the time they gave me but I could get a ton done in Blood Brothers.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
So... Any plans for this Holy War? I know rewards info isn't out yet, but any idea's about the new positions? Support leader, and chains?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
New ui is pretty snazzy. Chains are fairly easy to understand. We will essentially always have a 10% atk boost, and variable bonus holy war points up to a max of 50% if we keep the chain going. I guess we need to assign more def/atk/sup leaders to use all the new abilities. Charge is nice, can used it a few times per holy war, gives u about one whole attack back. The default ability yell is nothing to write home about, perhaps it gets much better as you level it. Oh well, one victory in the books for us.