Raid: Shadow Legends

Sludig

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
68d 22h 22m
And thus we see why these aids games are a success. People whaling without even knowing it. $500 for a sack of shit no depth mobile game. Vs just getting a fucking Nintendo and a few games for half the cost.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Bronze Donator>
119d 9h 31m
I mean you ain’t wrong. Same thing happened in Puzzle and Dragons back years ago over about 2.5 years. Adding up my bank statements after that just made me laugh so I stopped playing anything for a couple of years and am now game hopping hah.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
62d 19h 51m
I've never spent a cent on mobile games like this. Very strange. To each his own

CallTheMMOGi

Silver Squire
1h 39m
no kidding... you found it?? on your own? all swgoh youtubers are paid to promote this raid game... I did a better research than first best galaxy vid on youtube, and am hyped about battlerise: kingdom of champions, it's in the alpha yet, so that's why it's probably unheard of - love the feeling there, it's like the old school dragon age, love this kind of dark fantasy :emoji_heart_eyes:

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
32d 17h 10m
I just started playing this, anyone have a clan looking for another?

Dandai

Likes beer
64d 4h 15m
I just started playing this, anyone have a clan looking for another?
I stopped playing back in December I think. The slot machine is too blatant and I found myself feeling compelled to spend more money on this than any other game. Buyer beware.

Sludig

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
68d 22h 22m
Ya, this game is a bunch of fucking aids, I'm still logging in for no reason other than to slowly get to the newest free login reward heroes but I'm pretty close to deleting this garbage cash grab. (Thankfully only spent like $5 bucks when I started before I realize quite how bad they were)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Bronze Donator>
119d 9h 31m
I stopped a while back after they continually refused to add actual content and not just further dilute the hero pool with more and more characters. Still a couple of YouTube accounts I follow and seems like they’ve added a few things. Nightmare Mode and Faction Wars just didn’t cut it for me after like 6 months or more of nothing.

Sludig

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
68d 22h 22m
I stopped a while back after they continually refused to add actual content and not just further dilute the hero pool with more and more characters. Still a couple of YouTube accounts I follow and seems like they’ve added a few things. Nightmare Mode and Faction Wars just didn’t cut it for me after like 6 months or more of nothing.
But they broke pvp. It's continuing a slide. Essentialy mid gold teams Populate like silver 1/2. Was gold 2 and struggle to stay in silver. Makes progress missions like 5 great hall stats to lv 5 basically a year of work at current rate.