Raiders Quest RPG

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guess it was in beta last year, but just recently was made aware of this of our local mobile game guru @Aevry.

Game has a ton of content, and some people love it, others hate it. I feel you could easily spend a half hour on the game, multiple times a day.

My background is Summoner's War. It's the only other mobile game that I've gotten into, and so comparing to that, there are a lot of nice refreshing things. Skill-ups, while many more of them, just automatically refresh, like your energy does. Can bank a total of 10 before you have to use them. Compared to the Devilmon system of SW? that's incredible!

I'm tempted to throw money at it, but at this point, there is enough to do, and far from feeling stagnant that I have no reason too at this point. Who knows, that may change, but for now things are good.

I do warn, the latest update is kind of buggy, so lot's of game crashes. Aevry and I are in a guild that let's you do a bunch more co-op content like guild quests, and guild raids, so if you want to join, just search for Rerolled. :)

Crone

This game just got a whole lot better for me, as they added an infinite repeat button for stages. Once you beat a stage at 3 stars, which means no death, you can then turn on the auto-repeat option.

So a few times a day, you can now just farm the shit out a stage for experience and gear! Very awesome!

Crone

Haven't crashed in weeks! The bug fixes are great, and the team seems to be making improvements.

Still loving it, and we have a guild in game if you want to join just search for Rerolled!

Loved it enough to throw $5 down on it to help out with crystals.