Raising funds for muscular dystrophy, high rise challenge

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey guys,

This june am participating in an event to raise funds for kids and families affected by this desease. To save you the medical mumbo jumbo, muscular dystrophy is a a muscle desease that kills its cells and tissues. The victims will gradually lose the ability to walk and move and the desease usually develops at a young age. The event is in Montreal Canada. Am sure we have a few canadians browsing this board and hell, maybe an american or 2 will take interest in it.

To be honest am not even sure if its agaisnt this forum policies but i figured with all the kickstarters for games going around, itd be hypocrite to censor this. The challenge is mostly us, firefighters, climbing up 48 set of stairs to the top of Montreal stock exchange tower. This link explains the event in detail and thats where you can make a donation. Power of the internet and the awsome gaming community!

Défi Gratte-Ciel Scott - Scott High Rise Challenge 2015

You can click supporting a participant and then search the team i made with my wife by typing : JJM in the team field. Then sponsor either one of us.

So yea, a good cause, and regardless of a donation or not, this could spread the idea of adapting this event to your cities and so on.

Thanks!

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shes more the ''no tits, gtfo'' type. Ill figure something out haha