Ralphie May, dead at 45.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty rare to have a heart attack from just being fat at 45. At that age it's usually a genetic defect or cocaine although I'm sure the fatness doesn't help. Never liked his stand up very much. He was always talking about times that he got standing ovations. I hate standing ovations. They're usually started by one asshole and then everyone else stands up out of awkward guilt.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Pretty rare to have a heart attack from just being fat at 45. At that age it's usually a genetic defect or cocaine although I'm sure the fatness doesn't help. Never liked his stand up very much. He was always talking about times that he got standing ovations. I hate standing ovations. They're usually started by one asshole and then everyone else stands up out of awkward guilt.
Wife Just lost a worker to heart attack, his heart just stopped working at 46, barely broke 300. Then you find out this was third heart attack in less than 5 years, he had a stent put in cuz he had clogged arteries, he had the beetus, he smoked, he drank, and he ate like a pig.

I'm sure ralphie was even worse at double the weight.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Damn, I drink, smoke, both kinds, and generally eat delicious food. It's been a challenge keeping above 200lbs. Can't imagine the sheer laziness required to plump up to that size.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Damn, I drink, smoke, both kinds, and generally eat delicious food. It's been a challenge keeping above 200lbs. Can't imagine the sheer laziness required to plump up to that size.
Pretty sure Rogan said ralphie busted through his Staples from his gastric bypass a while ago.

Try being so fat, your only option is to removed and staple your stomach to nothing, only to eat so much again, you bust the Staples.

He just loved food to excess.