Ray Donovan: The Movie (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Ray Donovan: The Movie (2022)

Tagline: You can't outrun your legacy

Genre: Drama, Crime, TV Movie

Director: David Hollander

Cast: Liev Schreiber, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Pooch Hall, Kerris Dorsey, Katherine Moennig, Kerry Condon, Jon Voight, Bill Heck, Josh Hamilton, Graham Rogers, Alyssa Diaz, David Patrick Kelly, Austin Hébert, Chris Gray, Chris Petrovski, AJ Michalka, Carolyn Braver, Danny Deferrari, Heidi Armbruster, Andrew Rothenberg, Alan Alda

Release: 2022-01-14

Runtime: 100

Plot: A showdown decades in the making brings the Donovan family legacy full circle. As the events that made Ray who he is today finally come to light, the Donovans find themselves drawn back to Boston to face the past. Each of them struggles to overcome their violent upbringing, but destiny dies hard, and only their fierce love for each other keeps them in the fight.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I stopped watching the series - this any good? Probably cba to catch up tbh. Too much effort remembering where I stopped watching

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow they actually made this! I was just looking for info on this a couple months ago. I loved the show and was bummed it got cancelled.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

This show jumped the fucking shark in season 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched it this morning. Was a decent way to wrap up the show given the hour and a half they had to work with. Its always hard to give a long running show a good ending but I feel they did a decent job and its better than leaving it with the cliffhanger of the last season. Wish they were able to give it a full final season to go into more depth on some of the plot lines from the last season. Worth a watch if you liked the show.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You know you fucked up when you make a show of this genre and the only thing people remember of it is how shitty/annoying the wife character was. Show came up at work and it was all anyone could talk about. Whatshername did interviews for S5 where she called it 'her season'. Stopped watching it before that so I have no actual idea how it ended up.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Acceptable ending with some decent explanations.

Brad2770

I hope John Voight strangles his ass with an American flag because Liev is a fag that brainwashes his kids.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did his kid suck on any phallic objects?
I hope John Voight strangles his ass with an American flag because Liev is a fag that brainwashes his kids.
Just because hes turned his son into a girl that started sucking on bicycle handlebars doesnt make him unamerican!

Kiki

Log Wizard
Holy shit this was terrible. It started fine, only to ruin the entire series at the end.

Stereotypical redemption arc in the last 20 min of the entire series? Yeaaaaaah, lets gooooo. Yes I sent my dad to jail instead of a movie star that was fucking my girlfriend, makes sense. Just let Mickey be a shitbag, jfc. Yeah my daughter is a widow AND a murderer, plus her dads in jail because of her. But hey, at least she stopped the cycle amirite? Hot garbage.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit this was terrible. It started fine, only to ruin the entire series at the end.

Stereotypical redemption arc in the last 20 min of the entire series? Yeaaaaaah, lets gooooo. Yes I sent my dad to jail instead of a movie star that was fucking my girlfriend, makes sense. Just let Mickey be a shitbag, jfc. Yeah my daughter is a widow AND a murderer, plus her dads in jail because of her. But hey, at least she stopped the cycle amirite? Hot garbage.
Bridget didn’t stop the cycle, she continued it

Kiki

Log Wizard
Bridget didn’t stop the cycle, she continued it

Exactly, flawed reasoning, Ray gets baptized/forgiven for ruining his entire family basically and Mickey goes to heaven, lmao.

1642304598977.png

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database