Rebel Moon (2023)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is anyone shocked Zack Snyder made a other stinker? He hasn't made a good movie since 2009.

Still going to watch because I don't listen to myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

He’s usually great on visuals and style, but most of his recent films only had that going for them

His Dawn of the Dead remake, while it got flaky in parts, probably has one of the best opening scenes for a zombie apocalypse film ever. You legitimately believe that civilization would fall that quickly based on how they present it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tbf DC is a shit show so I'll give him a pass on those. I still liked his Superman movie somewhat

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Not totally surprising, reading some of the reviews it looks like a typical Snyder movie...style over substance.

I still hope, it's good enough for me to enjoy. It's a Netflix movie which I am currently subscribe too after over 6 months away catching up on stuff I missed so I will check it out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tbf DC is a shit show so I'll give him a pass on those. I still liked his Superman movie somewhat
The dialogue is terrible in those films. The casting was all excellent cept for mad goose wizard. Maybe they didn't know he was psycho.

Sterling

El Presidente
Man of Steel was fine. Better than most of the other DCU movies. The biggest disappointment of his though was Sucker Punch and it's not close. The trailer for that movie was amazing and the movie is just not.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Man of Steel was fine. Better than most of the other DCU movies. The biggest disappointment of his though was Sucker Punch and it's not close. The trailer for that movie was amazing and the movie is just not.
I want to say he has an interview recently
where he said it was satire no one got. I feel he's best at adapting comics/graphic novels and stay away from his own stories

I don't really remember Army of the dead , wasnt there supposed to be a spin off of the safe cracker?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
big disappointment, but who cares, just play some Lords of Acid and forget about it. i got into them in the 90s. they were fun.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed Sucker Punch. Its probably because my standards were low going into it. But also havent seen it since it came out.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was an amazing sounding concept with great trailers that was executed terribly and flopped like a dead fish.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it's a pretty bad movie, but he had some juice at that point and the trailers were amazing so expectations were high and it failed to deliver. I mean it's not Highlander 2 kind of bad, but coming off of 300 and Watchmen it was a huge letdown.

Homsar

If I saw 300 and definitely Watchmen on TV I would get sucked in. He adapted those insanely well

• 1Direct to DVD

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Considering watchmen doesn’t really have any actors in it I enjoy, I give him a lot of credit. I think that’s just about everyone’s best performances and it’s. Great film