Recommend a console game.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need a few fun single player 360 games to play. I have not played 360 literally in years as I'm mostly a PC gamer. I dont follow consoles at all. So what were the top "must play" single player games of the past 3 years or so in your opinion?

Any genre but again single player content.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Dark Souls was a ps3 exclusive sadly.

Eternal Sonata is a good one; it's an RPG.
Red Dead Redemption - Open world shooter/adventure, I guess? What is this considered?
Gears of War

Just off the top of my head, but those were all awesome games.

Sean_sl

shitlord
You mean Demon Souls, Dark Souls was X360/PS3/PC. He also said he's a PC gamer mostly so that's why I didn't recommend it, since he can just play it on there instead.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Oh snap, you're right. When he said consoles I was thinking of the first one, since it was console only but got the names mixed up.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah I mostly do PC games but I'm looking for anything that people think plays really well on a console. Even if it's on PC as well. I've got the 360 all set up again so I want to make use of it.

Red Dead Redemption is a good one, I remember reading a bit about that. Will check out Dark Souls and the rest too thanks

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
Saint's Row: The Third. It has no real storyline to speak of. It is still a little buggy, and the main city is not very large.
But if you don't mind some sillyness, it is more fun than a barrel of Mandrill Baboons.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I need a few fun single player 360 games to play. I have not played 360 literally in years as I'm mostly a PC gamer. I dont follow consoles at all. So what were the top "must play" single player games of the past 3 years or so in your opinion?

Any genre but again single player content.
Without a doubt, these are the ones you will want to purchase. At good deals too.

1) Red Dead Redemption. This is Grant Theft Auto in the old West, with a very good story line, easy attachable characters, some great missions and achievements, and some very fun mini games. It has co-op and online deathmatch, but the single player content is bar non, some of the best I have ever played. I felt like I was in the old west. And I am guessing you can also get the edition with Undead Nightmare as a pack in. This DLC allows you to turn everyone in the game to undead. I still need to play through this in it's entirety, but it is hilarious. A LOT of Fun here.

2) Play that and get back to me in 2 months.

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Saint's Row: The Third. It has no real storyline to speak of. It is still a little buggy, and the main city is not very large.
But if you don't mind some sillyness, it is more fun than a barrel of Mandrill Baboons.
This must be seconded.
Game is so much fun, very much on the far side of realism, but fun as hell!
Stealing planes ftw!

Sean_sl

shitlord
Like others have said play Red Dead Redemption.
I would actually wait on Red Dead Redemption. It's one of the games that will on sale in Microsoft's Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale. It might end up being only a couple dollars, a lot of titles atm are as low as $2.99.

List of games announced so far for it:

Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham city
Bioshock
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Brotherhood (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood)
Call of Juarez
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Code Veronica
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Dead Island
Dirt 2
Dishonored
El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron
Fable III
Fallout 3
Fallout 3 New Vegas
GRID
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Kane & Lynch Dead Men
Left for Dead 2
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Solid HD
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Orange Box
Portal 2
Raccoon City
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Red Dead Redemption
Revelations (Assassin's Creed Revelations)
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition
TC's H.A.W.X.
Tekken 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
The Darkness
The King of Fighters XIII
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tomb Raider Legend
Virtua Fighter 5
World at War (Call of Duty: World at War)
List of titles that went on sale today only:http://majornelson.com/2013/02/25/xb...-starts-today/

List of titles that went up and sale today and will be until March 4th:http://majornelson.com/2013/02/26/ad...items-on-sale/

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its no longer an Xbox exclusive - since they released it on PC - but Alan Wake is pretty good, especially if you're into scary/suspense type stuff.

If you liked Bioshock, then you can also pick up Singularity, whose console versions are pretty common for circling the bargain bin. Its a pretty good game, feels a lot like BioShock, and is usually pretty cheap. You can't beat that.