Recommend a console game.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alan Wake should definitely be played on the PC, if for no other reason than because you can start on Nightmare difficulty for your very first playthrough, and not ruin the game by seeing it all on a trivially easy setting (which is what the others are). Nightmare is actual survival horror instead of a third person shooter with flashlight gimmick.

Definitely second Singularity too. It's what Bioshock should have been.

As for Saints Row 3, definitely play 2 first if you haven't. 3 was a good game, but it doesn't even remotely live up to its predecessor.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
And it looks like Day 2's 1-day sales have already started:

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/26/xb...me-sale-day-2/
Can I say it's about damn time Microsoft did something like this? They are finally learning from Steam. I used to laugh when I woul see Just Cause 2 on sale for $7.46 on Steam, and see it for $39.99 on Xbox live, 4 years after release. This way publishers on consoles can combat the used market a bit too.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Can I say it's about damn time Microsoft did something like this? They are finally learning from Steam. I used to laugh when I woul see Just Cause 2 on sale for $7.46 on Steam, and see it for $39.99 on Xbox live, 4 years after release. This way publishers on consoles can combat the used market a bit too.
The Ultimate Game Sale is an annual thing. Microsoft has also had sales every single week for like, at least 5 years now. The weekly usually about 50% off on various games and DLC and they have pretty good deals quite often.

Here's this week's and next week's normal sales + upcoming new releases:http://majornelson.com/2013/02/26/co...arketplace-17/

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you like fighters Guilty Gear XX on the Xbox Live is awesome.

If you like FPS I would definitely recommend Halo 4.

If you like RPG I suggest Tales of Vesparia.

If you like racing I suggest Forza 3

That's all the console exclusives that are worth it off the top of my head.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'll 15th those saying Red Dead Redemption. This was one of the most fun games I've ever played on the 360. It's like Grand Theft Horse. Only a million times better. The story is just damn good.

The two Batman Arkham games are also definitely worth it, as well. Asylum was most assuredly better.