Recommend a dating site

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Edit: Hah ^^ Possible future heartbreak true... but maybe not!

2nd date down with the one from my last post. Wasn't really a date. She came over, we watched Warrior, had sex, went to chilis, slept till I had to go to work.

Disabled my okcupid account. Found a keeper.
Just read your other post too. Yeah definitely sounds like a keeper, good luck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
2nd date down with the one from my last post. Wasn't really a date. She came over, we watched Warrior, had sex, went to chilis, slept till I had to go to work.

Disabled my okcupid account. Found a keeper.
Godspeed. Don't crowd her!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any of you bros tried out Tinder yet? Installed it early this morning and have been messing with it on and off during work. Seems like the laziest dating scheme I've ever seen, but some not bad choices on it really. Talked to 3 chicks that all live within a few miles of me, gonna meet up with one of them Saturday so this thing might not be too bad.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Twins or sisters, Mother/Daughter, 15 years younger, 15 years older, doesn't speak English, Minority(see above), and friends mother? I call it my sex bingo card and have been going for a cover all since I've been 15.
I assumed it was 7 popular ethnicities/nationalities but I'm not sure why you'd stop at 7....
American
European
African
Hispanic
South American
Asian
Indian?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any of you bros tried out Tinder yet? Installed it early this morning and have been messing with it on and off during work. Seems like the laziest dating scheme I've ever seen, but some not bad choices on it really. Talked to 3 chicks that all live within a few miles of me, gonna meet up with one of them Saturday so this thing might not be too bad.
Have a buddy that lives in Shreveport LA that gets all kinds of hookups on Tinder. But it's Shreveport sooooo.....yeah.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Have a buddy that lives in Shreveport LA that gets all kinds of hookups on Tinder. But it's Shreveport sooooo.....yeah.
It seems pretty alright in Chicago so far, plenty to chose from. Loooooooot of cougars on it. App is a bit annoying though in that it just takes whatever photos it wants from facebook as a bunch of the ones it grabbed from me don't even have me in them (this applies to people you look at too, fucking 5 chicks in every photo for some people, no idea who is who).

Surprised how active it is though, only been on it for today and already have chat things with a surprising amount.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Godspeed. Don't crowd her!
If anything, it's the other way around at the moment. I came down with a bad sore throat and she insists on taking care of me this weekend. I will say, when we had sex, she had one of those minute long orgasms where she couldn't stop shaking. That probably has something to do with her quick attachment to me.

The Master

Bronze Squire
If anything, it's the other way around at the moment. I came down with a bad sore throat and she insists on taking care of me this weekend. I will say, when we had sex, she had one of those minute long orgasms where she couldn't stop shaking. That probably has something to do with her quick attachment to me.
Status orgasmus.

Which is a silly name.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some guys find the quick attachment off putting, I think it's kind of nice. It's much better than a girl who tries to play it cool and can't put herself out there.

I had the voice talk with the woman last night. Baited her into starting a conversation about it, she mentioned kids making fun of her voice when she was younger, we talked a little about it and I asked her how it is for her now when people think she's a child over the phone. We talked about it from the perspective of her professional career and if it hinders it at all. Then I asked her if she ever considered speech therapy. She was slightly miffed about that and indignant that she doesn't need it and won't ever do it. Then her voice changed, she started talking in what she calls her "professional" voice which was much more pleasant so obviously she is aware that it needs to change and is capable of changing it but for some weird reason doesn't want to do it. She was slightly upset with me, and I was a bit annoyed. Otherwise it was a really great night.

The biggest problem I have with her voice isn't really even the pitch, it's that it's very nasal. Not Fran Drescher nasally but... not all that far off either.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I will say, when we had sex, she had one of those minute long orgasms where she couldn't stop shaking.
I dated a girl who did that, I was envious of her. Like i would go to the bathroom, clean my dick up, come back and she'd still be shaking like a cat that got into anti-freeze. She claimed she'd never orgasmed like that before, but after I fucked her, she did it every time

I assumed it was 7 popular ethnicities/nationalities but I'm not sure why you'd stop at 7....
That's about what I was thinking. I made a similar list, but I guess i'm a lot more demented, or imaginative, or something. My list had races on it, but eventually, I deleted everything but black, asian, and mexican, and just wrote "a girl of every race". I also have shit like sex in a hot air balloon, various professions, midgets and amputees. I probably have 80 peaks on my list, and sometimes something so awesome happens, I add it to the list just so I can mark it off.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't have a list of sexual conquests. I think I'm an underachiever, fucking a girl in the ass is usually all I'm aiming for

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
hot air balloon? Unfuck that.
i don't understand. You mean it would suck? There are a number of things on my list that probably wouldn't be great. They are mostly there because at some time or another, while i was near a computer, the thought of it tickled my fancy. Public Bathroom sex is a good example. Wasn't that great, and will probably not do it again.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bro that's how you get ringworm and shit. No bueno.

Officially would recommend Tinder though, A+++ would buy again. Takes no effort, free, and a shocking amount of women on it. It's like 90% mid 20s semi-professional clubbers and shit, but if that's your thing even better. Takes me a while to weed through the keyleigh/brandi/hayley 24 year old blond has only pictures at nightclubs spam, but it's not too bad.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
i don't understand. You mean it would suck? There are a number of things on my list that probably wouldn't be great. They are mostly there because at some time or another, while i was near a computer, the thought of it tickled my fancy. Public Bathroom sex is a good example. Wasn't that great, and will probably not do it again.
From my perspective, I'd just never get in a fucking hot air balloon.

"Hey, want to hop in this contraption that has no means of control other than up or down, no safety devices whatsoever, and has a couple hundred pounds of fuel strapped on to it?"

"Sure, I like flaming, horrific deaths!"

But seriously, the things are legitimately fucking dangerous.