Recommend a dating site

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
you have a blurry photo where you bear an uncanny resemblance to charles manson

you need a better photo
I used a different one for eharmony ill use that for the goths. Its a pay to play though, so im just gonna set it up and hope they come to me on that one. I'm gonna set up an ok cupid one too, and I hope this fucking iphone can take a non blurry picture.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
okcupid is the best. none of the PoF riffraff and its free

i haul in a lot of poon from there
I'm more interested in the hilarious shit you put in the text box. Since laying out your life is a huge turn off to women, what fantastical story have you got happening in the white space that women glaze over after they've decided whether or not to fuck you from your profile pictures?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
OkCupid is probably the best out of all of them. Visit the subreddit and follow the guidelines to putting together your profile and sending out messages and if you're not ugly as fuck, you'll probably have good success.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm more interested in the hilarious shit you put in the text box. Since laying out your life is a huge turn off to women, what fantastical story have you got happening in the white space that women glaze over after they've decided whether or not to fuck you from your profile pictures?
Women by nature are fairly dumb creatures. Keep the story simple, mildly amusing and short. Dont try too hard, they have a 6th sense for that shit.

Luckily for me, I look like a cross between Orlando Bloom and Leonardo DiCaprio so I dont have many problems.

P.S. When I was in vacation in Mexico a few years ago, the locals mistook me for Leo. I spent about half hour signing autographs and posing for pictures in downtown Mexico City. Told them I was there for a premiere of J. Edgar. That was the movie he had out at the time.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Women by nature are fairly dumb creatures. Keep the story simple, mildly amusing and short. Dont try too hard, they have a 6th sense for that shit.

Luckily for me, I look like a cross between Orlando Bloom and Leonardo DiCaprio so I dont have many problems.

P.S. When I was in vacation in Mexico a few years ago, the locals mistook me for Leo. I spent about half hour signing autographs and posing for pictures in downtown Mexico City. Told them I was there for a premiere of J. Edgar. That was the movie he had out at the time.
And I was like, "Emilio"

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I have gotten so much ass from Okcupid over the years. Lot of DTF girls.

I'd like to say that I found a good relationship on there but I found my current GF the old fashion way: Hitting on someone's sister.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All the dating sites are pretty much the same man. Regardless of what people tell you, POF, OKCupid, Match, all filled with the same fucking people. POF just happens to be blunt about having a casual encounters section. "But Match is more for people who want something serious". Bullshit, I've had more first and second date sex from Match than both OKCupid and POF.

You will get out of it exactly what you put in. If you put up shitty, trolly pics and make your profile sound like you are buffoon you will get nowhere. If you keep it short and simple like Araysar suggests, and put up good pictures where you look like you are capable of actually making an effort and aren't a creep, you'll do fine.

The best piece of advice I can give is put some effort into your messages. Joke about their pictures, point out small things about what they say in their profile. Don't say stupid shit like "Hey, I think you're cute", women get 40 messages like that a day. Set yourself apart. I got extremely tired of hand crafting every detail of every message I sent so I created myself a template that I can cherry pick some info for and fill in the blanks. The only real difference between the sites is on POF I probably get like an 80% response rate, on OKC I get about a 65% and on Match it's closer to 50%. Which can only mean one thing... Match women think they're hot shit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Most of the time I dont even bother reading the text because everyone is basically the same. Everyone makes 40-60k a year, hates their jobs, get smashed with friends on weekend and then does one physical activity (biking, crossfit, etc.) so they dont feel like a piece of shit about their life. Everyone likes books, movies street fests, indie rock, and eating. blah blah blah

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Most of the time I dont even bother reading the text because everyone is basically the same. Everyone makes 40-60k a year, hates their jobs, get smashed with friends on weekend and then does one physical activity (biking, crossfit, etc.) so they dont feel like a piece of shit about their life. Everyone likes books, movies street fests, indie rock, and eating. blah blah blah
Don't forget that everyone is down to earth and laid back. And every man who can make them laugh is a big plus.