Recommend a dating site

kudos

<Banned>
Jesus Christ will you people go back to talking about online dating. Enough of this morality bullshit.

But not daughters? OK to fuck a guys daughter but not his wife? Hmmm.

If a girl says "hey, you're cute, wanna fuck?" (happens all the time, btw) whether or not the guy knows she's married, he has no moral obligation not to fuck her, unless it's his friend's wife/daughter/sister, he himself is married, or something similar.

And no, I've never had sex with a married woman or cheated on anyone - I just don't think it's for anyone to judge a dude because he likes getting his penis greased and does so at pretty much every opportunity. Any moral obligation is on the person that is actually married. Saying anything else just sounds like you're afraid for your wives.
I think you're missing something here. Your analogy doesn't work. He's not being hit on by random women at a bar. In such a case, he does not know her relationship status and would probably have no moral obligation to discover it before he fucks her. The difference is that he's specifically fishing in a pond that he KNOWS is made for cheaters. He creates a profile on a "dating" website made for cheaters, and he was told up front that these women were married, and decided to fuck them anyways. In other words, he's actively seeking out women who want to break their marriage vows. I realize that some people view marriage as an outdated anachronism, but the overwhelming majority of society still views it as an exclusive commitment between two people. Unless you know with certainty that someone's marriage operates under a different set of rules, fucking a married woman is a dick move.

Jesus Christ will you people go back to talking about online dating. Enough of this morality bullshit.
I just got back from a coffee date with a girl I met online. She's a 6, maybe 7 on the looks scale. Great personality and easy to talk to, but teethe were slightly crooked. She told me she was only online for 3 days yet already had 80 messages in her inbox and she just couldn't keep up with all of it. She even told me it felt like she was shopping for a guy. Imagine how much attention a solid dime gets. Moral of the story: women got it good, even if you're only average looking guys will trip over themselves to get your attention.

kudos

<Banned>
I just got back from a coffee date with a girl I met online. She's a 6, maybe 7 on the looks scale. Great personality and easy to talk to, but teethe were slightly crooked. She told me she was only online for 3 days yet already had 80 messages in her inbox and she just couldn't keep up with all of it. She even told me it felt like she was shopping for a guy. Imagine how much attention a solid dime gets. Moral of the story: women got it good, even if you're only average looking guys will trip over themselves to get your attention.
Which is why I quit months ago. It just wasn't worth the effort when most women on these sites want either attention and/or a free meal. Most women also have standards that are way higher than they should because of all the attention they get online. Fuck them.

I've had better luck with 20 somethings at the local hooters/winghouse in my general area. Nobody said you have to marry these ho's.

Which is why I quit months ago. It just wasn't worth the effort when most women on these sites want either attention and/or a free meal. Most women also have standards that are way higher than they should because of all the attention they get online. Fuck them.

I've had better luck with 20 somethings at the local hooters/winghouse in my general area. Nobody said you have to marry these ho's.
Just depends on what you're looking for really. If you want an actual relationship that takes lots of time and work, like in rl. I met some really genuine girls, just none with that "spark" that i really liked or knew i wanted to date long term. It's a numbers game, and online dating just gives you a bigger number to chose from. That comes with positives and negatives.

kudos

<Banned>
Just depends on what you're looking for really. If you want an actual relationship that takes lots of time and work, like in rl. I met some really genuine girls, just none with that "spark" that i really liked or knew i wanted to date long term. It's a numbers game, and online dating just gives you a bigger number to chose from. That comes with positives and negatives.
My ultimate problem with online dating what I could always pull in the number but anything past a text message just seemed futile or not worth it.

My ultimate problem with online dating what I could always pull in the number but anything past a text message just seemed futile or not worth it.
Join the club. My best friend of 21 years was complaining about the EXACT same thing for months when he first turned to online dating. A year later, hes seriously talking about buying a ring for this girl he met on plenty of fish. He has a very specific and quirky personality (tall lanky white guy getting his PHD in EE + ultra conservative southern baptist values) so it took him awhile to find "the girl" for him. But if he can do it, anyone can.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I think you're missing something here. Your analogy doesn't work. He's not being hit on by random women at a bar. In such a case, he does not know her relationship status and would probably have no moral obligation to discover it before he fucks her. The difference is that he's specifically fishing in a pond that he KNOWS is made for cheaters. He creates a profile on a "dating" website made for cheaters, and he was told up front that these women were married, and decided to fuck them anyways. In other words, he's actively seeking outwomen who want to break their marriage vows. I realize that some people view marriage as an outdated anachronism, but the overwhelming majority of society still views it as an exclusive commitment between two people. Unless you know with certainty that someone's marriage operates under a different set of rules, fucking a married woman is a dick move.
I bolded the important part in the quote. It's still her moral failure, not his. Heck, he should send pics to the husband so he can thank him for showing him what a cunt the wife is. I'd want to know.

The fact still remains, regardless of him being a dick or not, and as far as this act of infidelity goes, all the fault still remains with the whore.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bolded the important part in the quote. It's still her moral failure, not his. Heck, he should send pics to the husband so he can thank him for showing him what a cunt the wife is. I'd want to know.
Uh, yeah that's great you and I can recognize its mostly the wife's fault. But in 90% of cases you're setting yourself up for a whole load of potential shit including physical danger.

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
You're doing something wrong then. If you can get the number the majority of the time you should be hopping in bed with them in the next week or two. Coincidentally, as I type this message there is some chick from OKC in bed next to me...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're doing something wrong then. If you can get the number the majority of the time you should be hopping in bed with them in the next week or two. Coincidentally, as I type this message there is some chick from OKC in bed next to me...
pics or it didn't happen

prescient

Wish I read this earlier because I would have grabbed a pic. Anyhow, it's a volume game as mentioned previously, but once you get their phone number you're about 80% there. Essentially, I've figured out what works for me if I'm just looking to get laid and run them through the same routine every single time. Same opening message to every woman which I don't even bother sending. I just launch some scripts to save myself time and respond to those I find interesting (that way I essentially get to pick and choose like a woman!). Similar response to every woman. Similar texting banter with every single woman. Same bar for dates almost every time. Same stories while at the bar, and it's always a wine bar. etc. etc.

edit: I will say that once I started basically insulting women with my opener my response rate went through the roof. Then you just diffuse the situation. Insults are like catnip for women.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
If you're looking for a serious relationship, it doesn't make sense to go on a date with every girl you find attractive. Spark a conversation with someone and if you click, spend a month or two talking to her on the phone, video chatting, etc so you can get a deeper understanding of her without becoming distracted by the physical stuff.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
edit: I will say that once I started basically insulting women with my opener my response rate went through the roof. Then you just diffuse the situation. Insults are like catnip for women.
I don't disagree but this reminded me of this comic:

pickup_artist.png

xkcd: Pickup Artist

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
^ yeah pretty much that

i'm in my 30s now, sex is not something i put a huge value on or seek out compulsively anymore. i feel sad for people who still play all these games just for the sake of sex

prescient, how old are you?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think Araysar just negged prescient. Next comes the fucky fucky.

prescient

^ yeah pretty much that

i'm in my 30s now, sex is not something i put a huge value on or seek out compulsively anymore. i feel sad for people who still play all these games just for the sake of sex

prescient, how old are you?
Alright Araysar, lets go to your place. It's not always for the sake of sex as I've found a few women on there that I've dated for a significant period of time. Especially given my job (nobody really wants someone who isn't home 70% of the week and plans on moving in less than a year). However, if I'm in between relationships I don't really see the big deal of playing games. If you think that they aren't on there to find someone to have sex with 1/2 the time you're kidding yourself.

Also, I don't buy the month or two of talking on the phone or whatever. I've messaged back and forth with some women that I thought were awesome, only to meet them in person and decide that I didn't like them at all. You just never know until you meet them in person.

Edit: Definitely old enough to know better!
Edit 2: On the insulting/shocking messages (I wouldn't call anything I say insulting really), when women are getting 80 messages a day your whole goal is to just be heard over the noise. It would be really nice if you could say, oh you like this thing, i like this thing too, or that activity you're doing looks cool, or whatever but frankly that doesn't have a hit rate that's nearly high enough.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
it seems like you're dealing with your terrible, rudderless life the best way you can