Recommend a game for me thread

Marv

Golden Squire
Recommend me a game like Balrum or Dont starve? Like, a mouse clicker top down RPGish with crafting, building, an open world.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Divinity Original Sin 2 is out this week if you like complex interactions in your turn based DND style combat.

Story in the first one was whatever... game is fantastic though and this appears to be just an expanded version. Can't wait.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Recommend me a game like Balrum or Dont starve? Like, a mouse clicker top down RPGish with crafting, building, an open world.

Oxygen Not Included(from same studio that did Don't Stave), not really open world though but fun..

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I would recommend Tyranny, but even I can't get this game to work without stuttering every couple'a seconds. It looks like Baldour's Gate and even plays like Baldour's Gate from what I've seen of some of the reviews. Unfortunately, I can't get working without stuttering.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I have something of a challenge. I travel a lot, so I need a portable game. I play a lot of Advance Wars and sometimes Fire Emblem while on the plane. I also like Dungeons of Chaos on android.

Any recommendations for RPG/Strategy are welcome. (I'm not crazy about Roguelikes; I like party based RPG's).

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I have something of a challenge. I travel a lot, so I need a portable game. I play a lot of Advance Wars and sometimes Fire Emblem while on the plane. I also like Dungeons of Chaos on android.

Any recommendations for RPG/Strategy are welcome. (I'm not crazy about Roguelikes; I like party based RPG's).

Final Fantasy Tatics: WoTL is on Apple/Play stores, need more info for what portable's you have(most of the FF games are also on there. (the older ones))

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Final Fantasy Tatics: WoTL is on Apple/Play stores, need more info for what portable's you have(most of the FF games are also on there. (the older ones))

Right, whoops. I have a Samsung Galaxy, an iPhone 7 work phone, and a 3DS.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm bumping the shit out of this thread, because it should be a thing.

I'm looking for some kind of high action fps single player pc game. Something for when I don't feel like playing pubg, but just want to casually shoot things with maybe a good story. Really looking for good feeling gunplay though

elidib

Vyemm Raider
borderlands series, far cry 5 (and the expansion), new ghost recon coming out soon, Metro, any Bioshocks you missed, Rage 2...

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I used to like playing hex based historical wargames. Wish I could still find them. There are a few out but really don't want to pay $80 from Matrix games.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm bumping the shit out of this thread, because it should be a thing.

I'm looking for some kind of high action fps single player pc game. Something for when I don't feel like playing pubg, but just want to casually shoot things with maybe a good story. Really looking for good feeling gunplay though

Blood / Blood 2

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Recomend me a good strategy game set in the World War 2 period.
Thank you kindly

So far I played:
  • Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
    Faces of War
    Men of War
    Men of War: Red Tide
    Men of War: Assault Squad
    Men of War: Vietnam
    Men of War: Condemned Heroes
    Men of War: Assault Squad 2
  • Company of Heroes 1
  • Company of Heroes 2