Red 2

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah red was a fantastic movie, really bummed that Urban isnt returning

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont even need to see the trailer. they had me at Red 2. malkovich and willis? yeah dude im fucking there.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
i dont even need to see the trailer. they had me at Red 2. malkovich and willis? yeah dude im fucking there.
and Morgan Freeman may or may not be back from the 1st, he appears to but their reports he be in the 2nd.

You also have Helen Mirren who rocks, with the woman from weeds as his love played By Mary Louise Parker.

Then Add in Sir Anthony Hopkins and then Catherine Zeta-Jones You can see why this will rock.

I will Miss Brian Cox as Ivan and Urban from the 1st however.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Looks awesome!

Yah adding 2 stars but without Freeman returning, Urban and even Crazy Ivan lol kinda sucks.

Even if they could given those 3 cameo's wish they could but still this should rock.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks awesome!

Yah adding 2 stars but without Freeman returning, Urban and even Crazy Ivan lol kinda sucks.

Even if they could given those 3 cameo's wish they could but still this should rock.
Yeah im curious why no urban, wonder if he just wanted too much money

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I loved the first one but that trailer does almost nothing for me.
frown.png

Delly

Trakanon Raider
No idea why Urban wouldn't take this job if it was offered to him. He is usually in B rated flicks or just a supporting actor in big films, but I would choose the latter.