Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
For the remaining studies we examine two types of PD rates. For disputed paternity tests median levels of PD across 16 studies is 26.9% (interquartile range (IQR)?=?16.7%-33.4%). However, being based on cases where PD was already suspected this inevitably overestimates population levels (table 1). For studies based on populations chosen for reasons other than disputed paternity (table 1) median PD is 3.7% (IQR?=?2.0%-9.6%). While this is not a measure of population prevalence it does suggest the widely used (but unsubstantiated) figure of 10% PD21 may be an overestimate for most populations.
Most populations .... used in the scientific sense of "population" ex: if you're married and rich, it's not 10%, if could be close to 2%. If you're unmarried and poor, 9.6%

Jive Turkey

Karen
The genetic transmission of blood type was examined by typing
newborns, mothers, and fathers in the Blood Grouping Laboratory near Boston's Children
Medical Center. This research revealed an incidental finding of a HNP of approximately 10%.
You conveniently left out this part:

"An informally reported finding from the 1940s.."

Keep digging

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think we've proven in various threads that you can find articles and data points via google to support ANY position. But that doesn't make it true.

8XT88.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
Most populations .... used in the scientific sense of "population" ex: if you're married and rich, it's not 10%, if could be close to 2%. If you're unmarried and poor, 9.6%
marriage wasn't a factor. And if you're not averaging out populations, what the fuck are you measuring? You want to cherry pick? Oh, trashy girls have higher rates? No shit. And guess which kind of girls are the ones you're fucking

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You conveniently left out this part:

"An informally reported finding from the 1940s.."

Keep digging
You conveniently left out this part

A second method would be to secure historical hospital files of blood-typed newborns and their parents to determine HNP.

So they took blood from the 1940s, collected on people at random, prior to the age of genetic testing and consent laws, before women would be concerned about paternity tests, and then applied modern genetic testing on it... and found it at a 10% rate.

And the reason they had to take blood from the 1940s...

However, due to evolved strategies of suspicion and vigilance with regards to infidelity, it is
possible that the indirect data reflect a higher rate of non-paternity than that which actually
occurs.
Because women will lie. So when you have opt-in, it's 2% (modern methods of collection), when it's truly random (mexican study 1999) (1940s blood samples) the rate is 10%

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You cited a literature review that took it's data from studies that found rates from 0.8% to 30% and are disputing that there are studies that are on the high end of the spectrum?

I agree with Mist. None of this is useful.

Jive Turkey

Karen
You cited a literature review that took it's data from studies that found rates from 0.8% to 30% and are disputing that there are studies that are on the high end of the spectrum?

I agree with Mist. None of this is useful.
It's a meta analysis. They're more useful than individual studies

Jive Turkey

Karen
Because women will lie. So when you have opt-in, it's 2% (modern methods of collection), when it's truly random (mexican study 1999) (1940s blood samples) the rate is 10%
at least you lay your biases out bare (even though you're leaning heavily on unpublished, casual studies). The meta analysis took all your worries into account and you still ignored it.

Anyway, bedtime. I hope you do yourself a favour and fist the easiest girl in the Walmart parking lot tonight. You owe it to yourself

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's a meta analysis. They're more useful than individual studies
It's a gussied up literature review. I had to routinely do more work than in one 200 level statistics class. For something like that you would have to go through the bibliography and track down every single other study it cites and make sure they aren't bullshit to even start to give a fuck about their average.

And again, you cited a study that itself had the studies within it that you were asking Ant to provide. All he had to do was go through and link each one it used that fit has parameters.

Mist is right. This is all poop.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
at least you lay your biases out bare (even though you're leaning heavily on unpublished, casual studies). The meta analysis took all your worries into account and you still ignored it.

Anyway, bedtime. I hope you do yourself a favour and fist the easiest girl in the Walmart parking lot tonight. You owe it to yourself
I didn't ignore it, the meta analysis said 9.6%

OK YOU FUCKING WIN, IT'S NOT 10% JESUS CHRIST.

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
None of this data is really interesting. What is interesting is your long term intent and how you are working toward it. Maybe the redpillis helping you, Antarius. I think that most people here are concerned because their long term intent is like mine so your approach is probably fucking your head up and your prospects for achieving long term goals.

I will start: my long term intent was and is to find someone that I am happy to spend 20-30 years raising a family with, live on a large house in a rural area, continue to work in high-tech, have a pile of kids (first done, second is current "project"), and enjoy hobbies alone/together. The redpillstrategy wouldn't have helped me with that. When I was intent on exploring, experimenting, and enjoying short term relationships, i slept around a fair amount from 16 through 24. I didn't have a low opinion of woman. i didn't think of them as subhuman. I just was out for a laugh and knew that girls my age were too. I grew out of that and wanted something more lasting.

If you end up wanting something like what I have, the redpillideas may help you with the initial attraction but they are going to really fuck you up for having anything longer term with a non-emotionally-damaged, educated, nice girl that you would want to end up devoting 20-30 years of your life to raising a family with. I think this is what most people take issue with, not the idea that you work out and act more confident to figure out the initial attraction. Hey, I am sorry that you didn't figure that out as a teen. I got lucky because I was gregarious, travelled globally, played sports, and was pretty fearless so that came easy to me early on. Sucks that it didn't for you, too.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
The %-debate is Rickshaw Hall of Fame worthy. Such a waste of time. But please carry on. I like to waste my time.

rrr_img_75913.png

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
None of this data is really interesting. What is interesting is your long term intent and how you are working toward it. Maybe the redpillis helping you, Antarius. I think that most people here are concerned because their long term intent is like mine so your approach is probably fucking your head up and your prospects for achieving long term goals.

I will start: my long term intent was and is to find someone that I am happy to spend 20-30 years raising a family with, live on a large house in a rural area, continue to work in high-tech, have a pile of kids (first done, second is current "project"), and enjoy hobbies alone/together. The redpillstrategy wouldn't have helped me with that. When I was intent on exploring, experimenting, and enjoying short term relationships, i slept around a fair amount from 16 through 24. I didn't have a low opinion of woman. i didn't think of them as subhuman. I just was out for a laugh and knew that girls my age were too. I grew out of that and wanted something more lasting.

If you end up wanting something like what I have, the redpillideas may help you with the initial attraction but they are going to really fuck you up for having anything longer term with a non-emotionally-damaged, educated, nice girl that you would want to end up devoting 20-30 years of your life to raising a family with. I think this is what most people take issue with, not the idea that you work out and act more confident to figure out the initial attraction. Hey, I am sorry that you didn't figure that out as a teen. I got lucky because I was gregarious, travelled globally, played sports, and was pretty fearless so that came easy to me early on. Sucks that it didn't for you, too.
Good post.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Can you stop holding up that shitty study as proof that you should treat women like shit and they are all evil so therefore you need to get them before they get you?
This this this. The study, even if we buy into it being true, still doesn't justify treating women like shit and assuming they are all evil. Yet every discussion about RedPillgoes back to it.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
when the men has a financial reason to doubt the woman... 30% of the time he'll win.
That's not what that number means and I wish you'd stop using it that way. 30% of the cases where the paternity of the man wasalready in doubtended up with the guy not being the father. Frankly, I'm surprised it's not higher. Let's say a woman slept with 5 guys around the same time and wants to find out which one is the father of her child so they all get paternity tests. Do they each have a 30% chance of not being the father? No, 4 out of 5 of those guys are not the father, and all 4 of those guys contribute to that 30% total. Having a "financial reason" to doubt your paternity status does not have an effect on whether or not you are a father, and it certainly doesn't mean you have a 1 in 3 chance of being off the hook.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Antarius, do you have a middle name? Traditionally they like to use it after finding the the bodies and all the horrible things you've done

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Antarius and Dumar, I assume you two are fine with rape? I'm sire yu can apply some twisted sick redpill logic to defend it.