Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh. Dominated by wives. My gf has a friend that has just whipped her husband at this point. My ex tried to break me then figured out I wouldn't and it just got fucking explosive. Not Ray rice. But I can say I had a gun pulled on me for calling her a worthless whore cunt.

We haven't even started to discuss RP women. That's a whole other aspect of this. Women evaluate quality of "captains" and shit. I'm pretty sure Ant would fail that one. I think my current gf acts like that. She tends toward support at all costs. It's refreshing after being married to a strong type A that lived for the fight I'd bring. Eventually you just want to shut her up. I will say that fights with my "alpha female" ex resulted in some of the hottest and ferocious sex ever.
She wasn't an alpha dude. She was a psycho.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also possibly true but she made bank and was a hardass at work. She ate people alive. For a long time I found it hot then it got old as people tired of dealing with her.

She's eating her new husband alive too. He admits as much but I think he likes her money too much.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I treat all women the same, sometimes they're in a relationship. I don't go out of my way to find them, if anything it almost feels like they seek me out. Have you ever seen shame? The scene where the woman takes off her ring? It's kind of like that. I'm open and honest and broadcast what I'm about. It's like a moth to a flame.
You have serious mental problems. So insecure about yourself and your past you have to steal other mens women to satisfy those fucked up delusions in your head.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
He actually did post pictures of himself. Or was that Treehorn? I can't remember.
It wasn't jizz turkey.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me A Spreadsheet | FiveThirtyEight

I know that a lot of people on this forum are fans of nate silver's site. Facts... prove redpill's theories. Just like he accurately predicts elections and sporting events, even though everyone says it's not possible, 538 is THE website for predicting the unpredictable. (He got paid over a million dollars in the publishing deal for dataclysm)

You can say a million things about how things SHOULD be, or that a woman theoretically would be better with an orbiter... but that's not true, that's not what they want.

I, for one, hope therationalmale updates his SMV chart to reflect the reality of the world, even though his prediction was "close" the reality is even worse than he predicted.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
He actually did post pictures of himself. Or was that Treehorn? I can't remember.
I posted a picture of myself. Dumar won't do the same. He just says "I'm not fat" in reply. I actually believe far more of Antarius's tales than I do Dumar's. Dumar I think is doing an internet Walter Mitty show.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This is completely incorrect in regard to humans. Dominant sure, but you can have dominant (assertive is the better word) tendencies without being a dick and waving it around in front of everyone. True alphas don't exhibit that kind of insecure behavior.
Alpha male description isn't even fucking relevant to humans anymore.

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
It wasn't jizz turkey.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me A Spreadsheet | FiveThirtyEight

I know that a lot of people on this forum are fans of nate silver's site. Facts... prove redpill's theories. Just like he accurately predicts elections and sporting events, even though everyone says it's not possible, 538 is THE website for predicting the unpredictable. (He got paid over a million dollars in the publishing deal for dataclysm)

You can say a million things about how things SHOULD be, or that a woman theoretically would be better with an orbiter... but that's not true, that's not what they want.

I, for one, hope therationalmale updates his SMV chart to reflect the reality of the world, even though his prediction was "close" the reality is even worse than he predicted.
Well done for figuring out how to get more sex. Now for the love of God, stop with the zealous, self serving, pseudo-scientific misogynistic bullshit. Woman, like men, are complicated and varied people and you are a fucking idiot if you think you have gone from overweight nerd to "figured out 50% of the people on earth" with this RP crap.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes it is. And it always will be. Unless you want to explain to behavioral science your opinion on the matter.
It isn't because there are so many character traits and random variables that can make someone successful. who is more Alpha Bill Gates or Buffet? The term is meaningless. It's still needed by insecure people like you to feel dominant over others. As mkopec said, "alpha" traits that make males successful in the wild have widely become irrelevant.

Edit - and behavioral science is complex and you can't just have three groups (alpha beta omega) to describe every single male, especially for a species that is so socially complex as humans. Yes it works for species that have small social groups, but loses any usefulness as you examine more robust societal groups.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Antonius,

I've seen you (and other TRPers) mention this concept that you were lied to before. This blows my mind. You act like society somehow misled you. How did you grow up thinking this when I didn't? It was blatantly obvious to me as early as middle-school what characteristics attracted women (AND MEN): be friendly, be athletic, dress fashionably, be considerate, be focused, be driven... etc etc. You've painted me a picture of you growing up perpetually out of shape (and you've reinforced it now by STILL being out of shape in your 30s) and "lied to"? How did you EVER get the impression that being a fat nice kid would make you competitive against the athletic nice kids?

I'm 29, fresh out of the USMC, and attending college campus. Solely by nature of being a 25 BMI I'm in the upper echelon of attractiveness. Kids these days are fat as fuck and disgusting. I have a clean shave, a frequent yet cheap haircut (6 on top, 2 on sides), and I work out regularly. I don't have to say a word and I'm automatically the best looking man in the room (because the bar is so fucking low now!). There is a kid who sits next to me who must be 300lbs with no shave reading reddit during class. Is society lying to him? Is he getting the message that he just has to be NICE to compete with me? Fuck that nonsense. It's a market and no one wants to learn how to sell themselves.

You, and your ilk, fucked around while some of us worked. Maybe we worked at being personable, maybe we worked at maintaining our body (or pushing it to new limits). What were you TRPers doing while we improved ourselves? The fact that you're in your mid 30s and STILL overweight even after knowing how A) unhealthy and B) unattractive it is... this blows my mind. I totally understand some people just give up -- some people close to me gave up long ago and its sad. But for someone like you who wants to get out and become an alpha, why the fuck did it take you so long to stop being fat?

People associate FITNESS with SELF-DISCIPLINE, and people associate ALPHA with SELF-DISCIPLINED.

Tell me this is anything but complacency. Now tell me how society misled you and you thought being fat was a functional way to "get strange all the time". This is what annoys me. That y'all would rather broad-brush rant about women being sluts and being slave to their genetics instead of put the work in that I put in learning how to talk to people and training myself to pick up something heavy on occasion.

EDIT: You bitched about height, and how its unfair some men are tall and others are short. What did you do to fix this? Its totally unfair that some men are born to wealthy families too, but you can bitch about it or you can go get jacked and tan with a clean shave and a nice haircut and be as competitive as possible. Or you can read TRP blogs and complain about women being genetic slaves while you brag about fucking 20 year olds.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As mkopec said, "alpha" traits that make males successful in the wild have widely become irrelevant.
Yeah, I mean...if anything, bringing your fresh kill to the doorstep of your love interest actually gets you in hot water these days. Learned that the hard way.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
RE: The who's more alpha debate. There was a funny pic of Leo DiCaprio meeting with Vladimir Putin. Based on RP descriptions, it would be Leo, since he's been running through top hollywood poon for the better part of 2 decades. Alpha = who gets more and better pussy. But then, if Leo pissed off Putin he could always have him killed, so that kind of balances it out.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
As mkopec said, "alpha" traits that make males successful in the wild have widely become irrelevant.
We can define alpha in a way that fits for all time periods -- by definition, an alpha would figure out what's needed and develop the required skill set. Would the alpha rebel bike gang leader necessarily behave the same way as the alpha archaeologist at a conference? No -- but would we see a common trend of traits? Probably.

I've always associated alpha with the capability to affect one's environment. An alpha male figures out: A) what he wants, B) how to get it, and C) usually gets it. The other "categories" of people to varying degrees have less success with that process.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I've always associated alpha with the capability to affect one's environment. An alpha male figures out: A) what he wants, B) how to get it, and C) usually gets it. The other "categories" of people to varying degrees have less success with that process.
Successful then. Call it a successful male not an "alpha". It is just using more stupid RP terminology to describe things.

It is the whole point I am trying to make. An "alpha" research geneticist is going to have vastly different character traits and skills than an "alpha" wall streeter.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What about a Street Fighter Alpha?

2GoXIcP.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Successful then. Call it a successful male not an "alpha". It is just using more stupid RP terminology to describe things.

It is the whole point I am trying to make. An "alpha" research geneticist is going to have vastly different character traits and skills than an "alpha" wall streeter.
Actually no, they wont. They will have many of the same character traits. And successful and alpha are not mutually exclusive. There is a lot of unsuccessful alpha types as well as very successful beta types and vice-verse. Success does not mean shit as far as alpha/beta goes. Looks are not exclusive to alpha/beta. You could be and ugly ass mo-fo but still be the dominant one in a group. You could also look like Dicaprio and be beta as fuck.

Alpha is just the most dominant in a group of people. He might be the biggest loser of them all success wise, but still can dominate all of them. Is this alpha/beta shit so hard to grasp for some of you?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think the RP alpha is a lot more of "acting" like you are successful in life and a "don't give a fuck" type of person, even when you deliver pizzas and you have to park your Yugo around the block so she doesn't see it.
RP "alphas" are as much as an alpha as Taylor Lautner is really an alpha werewolf in real life.

An alpha doesn't have to get tips and pretend.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Actually no, they wont. They will have many of the same character traits. And successful and alpha are not mutually exclusive. There is a lot of unsuccessful alpha types as well as very successful beta types and vice-verse. Success does not mean shit as far as alpha/beta goes. Looks are not exclusive to alpha/beta. You could be and ugly ass mo-fo but still be the dominant one in a group. You could also look like Dicaprio and be beta as fuck.

Alpha is just the most dominant in a group of people. He might be the biggest loser of them all success wise, but still can dominate all of them. Is this alpha/beta shit so hard to grasp for some of you?
Actually it appears hard for you to grasp. The ethological of an alpha male is the individual with the highest rank within a community.

Edit - to reiterate again is works well to define individuals in small social groups, but becomes relatively meaningless as societal groups become more numerous and complex. It works great when describing a social group of lions or wolves, but with humans, not so much