Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

khalid

Unelected Mod
And in that regard, the answer is yes, women are mostly the same.
So your mom, your sister, your nieces, marie curie, sasha gray, mother teresa, rosa luxembourg, rosa parks, they were all mostly the same as far as sexual desire?

You seriously can't believe that is a scientific statement.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please post some more RL pics, everyone. I'm almost there...

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I've ... linked study after study, scholarly journals, researcher homepages. My lexicon I used to describe is not religious, yours is. I truly don't think you realize what I'm saying.

Thevery wordsyou use to conceptualize your interpersonal relationship have no basis in reality, but you use them as if they're real. That's religious. Describing a relationship by 'how much you love someone' is jumping through the same idealistic mental hoops as a priest stating 'facts' about the nature of the supernatural. The words he uses to describe are describing something with no basis in reality, yet he uses the words as if they're as concrete as well ... concrete.

You and society do the same thing, and it's a religious interpretation of what's going on, of relationships.

Yo Bros, The Art of Manliness has this covered. Work sited and all that shit! BRONDO for life!
Art of Manliness - Myth of the Alpha Male

Conclusion

It is neither the alpha nor the beta male that is most desired by women.

Taken together, the research suggests that the ideal man (for a date or romantic partner) is one who is assertive, confident, easygoing, and sensitive, without being aggressive, demanding, dominant, quiet, shy, or submissive. In other words, a prestigious man, not a dominant man.

In fact, it appears that the prestigious man who is high in both assertiveness and kindness is considered the most attractive to women for both short-term affairs and long-term relationships. This research should offer some assurance that the genuinely nice, passionate kid who learns a culturally valued skill can be immensely attractive.

Further, seeking to become a prestigious man is not only the surest route to success with women, but achievement in any area of life.
P.S. With all this talk about Ant's eyes, exactly how long have yall been staring into them?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
So your mom, your sister, your nieces, marie curie, sasha gray, mother teresa, rosa luxembourg, rosa parks, they were all mostly the same as far as sexual desire?

You seriously can't believe that is a scientific statement.
Are you asking do they desire the same characteristics? And the answer is absolutely.

Dumar_sl

shitlord

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I've ... linked study after study, scholarly journals, researcher homepages. My lexicon I used to describe is not religious, yours is. I truly don't think you realize what I'm saying.

Thevery wordsyou use to conceptualize your interpersonal relationship have no basis in reality, but you use them as if they're real. That's religious. Describing a relationship by 'how much you love someone' is jumping through the same idealistic mental hoops as a priest stating 'facts' about the nature of the supernatural. The words he uses to describe are describing something with no basis in reality, yet he uses the words as if they're as concrete as well ... concrete.

You and society do the same thing, and it's a religious interpretation of what's going on, of relationships.
You linked papers describing effect of the endocrine system on women. You can't look at one specific area and use it to generalize complex social interactions, and internal thoughts.

I have never described my interpersonal relationship with my wife to you. How do you know it is not based in reality? Seriously, how do you know what I feel towards her? It's all just hormones driving everything, no higher neuronal processes at work.

Show me neruoethological studies on relationships, not just ones correlating spiking hormonal levels to sexual drive and desire.

rrr_img_76022.jpg

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
shitty photo, but the only one where I was capable of cropping out my wife or child. BTW antarius, I'm master alpha race, 6'3"
Sorry bro, eyeglasses mean poor eyesight which means poor genes which means beta. Better accept Dumar as your alpha superior. Science.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Are you asking do they desire the same characteristics? And the answer is absolutely.
Wrong. Do innate desires exist? Yes, but you are overlooking societal norms and practices which also affect desirable characteristics.

Not only that, there are different innate desirable characteristics that certainly vary from individual to individual.

You are over generalizing and as a result, exhibiting as what you reprieve are the most desirable characteristics through your religious rituals you attract shitty women

Jive Turkey

Karen

You're such a fucking idiot. Why do you think the emotion of love doesn't exist? Do you honestly think the same chemical and electrical processes that make you feel shame for your ugly face aren't the same processes that create the very real feeling of love? I realize you're on this pseudo-macho trip at this moment in your life, so "nah man, love is just a modern construct, bro" really speaks to you. But it's a fucking ridiculous statement. The emotion we call love is just as important in evolution as physical attractiveness (my condolences to you). You feel anger. You feel shame. You feel happiness. Yet you want to deny that an actual feeling called love exists. You're a tool. Andyourlanguage betrays your ingrained hatred for women every time you say something like this "all women are sluts. Sure, they have the ability to choose not to be sluts" instead of this "All women can choose to have multiple sexual partners. Sure, they can also choose not to". It's your blatant insecurities that lead you to say the former. Post your picture

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You're such a fucking idiot. Why do you think the emotion of love doesn't exist? Do you honestly think the same chemical and electrical processes that make you feel shame for your ugly face aren't the same processes that create the very real feeling of love? I realize you're on this pseudo-macho trip at this moment in your life, so "nah man, love is just a modern construct, bro" really speaks to you. But it's a fucking ridiculous statement. The emotion we call love is just as important in evolution as physical attractiveness (my condolences to you). You feel anger. You feel shame. You feel happiness. Yet you want to deny that an actual feeling called love exists. You're a tool. Andyourlanguage betrays your ingrained hatred for women every time you say something like this "all women are sluts. Sure, they have the ability to choose not to be sluts" instead of this "All women can choose to have multiple sexual partners. Sure, they can also choose not to". It's your blatant insecurities that lead you to say the former. Post your picture
"Love is just a scam invented by Disney"

Is that in the RP'er bible?

Edit - and before Dumar spouts that it isn't real, love can be examined in other mammals too, as all other complex emotions.