Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You are alone, desperate, probably depressed, and self medicating with bimbos.
I'm married, try again.

rrr_img_76141.jpg

Anti-Red Pillers: "Your life sucks if you are single! Guaranteed you're a basement dwelling, fedora wearing, neckbearded nerd!."

Normal person: "Not really bro, I'm pretty happily banging multiple women."

Anti-Red Pillers: "LOL! How meaningless! You aren'ttrulyhappy!"

Fucking seriously, you anti-RP nutjobs are a joke.
Fixed.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mother's day must be a fucking hoot for Dumar. That is if he hasn't fed her to a wood chipper yet.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I'll close with the the best line I've ever heard regarding relationships, and this is true of any kind, a hookup, LTR or marriage:

If you want to get with a woman, you have to overwhelm her emotionally, overwhelm her senses.
Nothing else matters. All this talk in this thread, by society, makes no difference. That agency I just described drives all of her relationship decisions. No egalitarian notions of equalism, of reciprocity, respect, etc. Nothing. That simple phrase is all that matters. Do (and maintain) it successfully, and you will have success long or short-term, whatever you choose.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I always think that PEOPLE suck, there is probably a similar list of negatives for "most" men too.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I always think that PEOPLE suck, there is probably a similar list of negatives for "most" men too.
Sure, absolutely. You can analyze men too in a similar way. The difference is, as someone mentioned earlier, their script never changes, doesn't flip after they're aged.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I adore my mother more than life itself. What does mother's day have to do with anything?
The fact that you consider your mother a used up whore I'm very curious how you could possibly love your mother and what kind of Mother's day gifts you get her.