Reddit is on fire

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You guys should stop being such shitlords and respect MUH TRIGGARS

all subreddits

Pao is such a cunt, and I use that word very sparingly. How she ended up the CEO of reddit boggles the mind

Fedor

<Banned>
foATDvf.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I wonder if, given a few more years, the SJW disease will creep into this forum as well. Will each of us be slowly picked off once complete fucking retarded faggots like Itzena and Tanoomba are being made moderators here? Where will we go then, bros?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I wonder if, given a few more years, the SJW disease will creep into this forum as well. Will each of us be slowly picked off once complete fucking retarded faggots like Itzena and Tanoomba are being made moderators here? Where will we go then, bros?
We will reroll....again

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vote Sutekh 2015.

I'll stop the retard SJW train.

I promise to ban all SJW and promote fat hate.

As a previous fat person, not only is it enjoyable for me to hate fat people. It's my responsibility to hate them.

This post was paid for by Sutekh for Moderator.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's a trend I guess, Imgur retards were crying about them taking away NSFW content/posts or some shit for the past few weeks.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Are they really freaking out because the fatpeoplehate subreddit was taken down?
They took that down but left up way worse stuff is the problem: organized hate/raid boards, snuff, bestiality. There is no real rules system and they singled out a few boards without just cause.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Countdown until some Congresswomen introduces legislation making it against the law to make fat people feel bad?

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I have faith in the good doctor to keep a close watch on Rerolled's vitals and make sure that never happens.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Of course reddit sucks, it's in the middle of the Internet Human Centipede. Shit in, shit out.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Chairman Pao is PMS'ing like crazy. Also the bitch doesn't even know how to use reddit

I quit reddit last year, and never looked back. I frequented a handful of sub-reddits and they slowly became full of complete dipshits. I wasnt sure if they were trolls, or what? It got to the point where any thread that was posted got torn apart.

In other news, r/spacedicks is still active!
reddit.com: over 18?