Relo: Chicago --> The Heart of Crazy

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure they haven't thought that far yet.

Not sure how it will be a plus in any way. If you ban civilian cars from a major city artery it isn't like those people and cars magically disappear.

They just force more traffic to the even smaller roads in the city and congest everything else that much more.

It does mean that public transit on market will be free and clear though I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not sure how it will be a plus in any way. If you ban civilian cars from a major city artery it isn't like those people and cars magically disappear.

They just force more traffic to the even smaller roads in the city and congest everything else that much more.

It does mean that public transit on market will be free and clear though I guess.
their plan is to just funnel all traffic to the next st, mission st
23eeb3648ef4ce6ff292c17fe43cd93f.png

wtf is the pt?

the project is also gay named too

better market st

no really!

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
We have dedicated streets for busses in Seattle too. It sucks for the car drivers, but it does encourage mass transit. Works well for me as I take the bus because I'll be damned if I'm paying $300/month for parking.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We have dedicated streets for busses in Seattle too. It sucks for the car drivers, but it does encourage mass transit. Works well for me as I take the bus because I'll be damned if I'm paying $300/month for parking.
well not sinuarly mass transit?, commercial is allowed in i'm sure, otherwise how would goods move in?