Renewed/Cancelled Shows

joz123

Potato del Grande
This is Us was renewed through 2022 where they aim to wrap it then.

I'm really happy The Rookie and New Amsterdam got renewed, they are probably my favorite new shows and might be my favorite network shows all together.

Glad Orville got the nod too, though I don't think it was really in doubt. I hope that continues to get better, it's probably my favorite comedy along with Superstore (which is so stupid it makes me laugh).
Superstore is a favorite of mine too. Dina going psycho on Garrett and burning all his shoes after finding out he was the one that let her birds go was awesome.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. But not as awesome as garrett letting all her birds go and then fucking dina to console her. It really is a good show. I can't decide if it's good despite the 2 main characters being unlikable, or of that's part of it's formula.

Jonah caused me physical pain at the quincenera.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah. But not as awesome as garrett letting all her birds go and then fucking dina to console her. It really is a good show. I can't decide if it's good despite the 2 main characters being unlikable, or of that's part of it's formula.

Had the same convo with my wife, I think they set up a lot of things for the other characters that we love.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I really like Superstore. I was surprised because I always assumed it was just some stupid Walmart show.

Life in Pieces is (was) decently funny, and it's sad that CBS cancels that and keeps 50 versions of NCIS. I do wonder if the actors are costing too much at this point.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Essentially it's The Office, but at WalMart. Which shouldn't detract from it at all because it's GREAT. Jonah they seem to angle at the "So painfully awkward it hurts" angle. Although it's interesting how they use him to show "How some intellectual socially consious liberal" has to deal with actually interfacing with the real world, which I find entertaining. Seeing Garrett deliberately screw with him is glorious. To this day I use references to Jerusha's Duck-like corkscrew shaped uterus in conversation....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Glen is probably being underutilized. Wasn't he a kid in the hall? I wonder if the corkscrew uterus was ad libbed.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't decide if it's good despite the 2 main characters being unlikable, or of that's part of it's formula.

i have't watched it, but that's basically orange is the new black. i haven't watched that in a few seasons but the main character was the LEAST likable character on the show.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I haven't started watching this show yet (was waiting on verdict over the fiasco) but Seann William Scott is a very underrated actor. "Fucking Stiffler" is a funny guy.

This is a great flick. I watch every year or two at least.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user