Renewed/Cancelled Shows

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hope Damon Wayans never gets a significant acting job again. Hell if I was an actor I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
CBS
Renewed:
Criminal Minds (final season)
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
NCIS New Orleans
FBI
SWAT
SEAL Team
Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods
MacGyver
Magnum PI

never realized just how many cop shows CBS has, wow

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Too bad most of them are awful. Criminal minds was great at one point

And who wouldn't fuck JJ in the ass??

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Hope The Orville will get renewed. The fact the season has been over for almost a month and not a peep doesn't seem to bode well. Either means they're waiting to see what other shows end up doing or they're trying to negotiate budget/costs.

• 2Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Star has been cancelled by fox
Abc renewed the rookie, American housewife and bless this mess.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
FOX has cancelled The Passage. I enjoyed this up until the finale with the massive time jump.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I hope Damon Wayans never gets a significant acting job again. Hell if I was an actor I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him.

This. I do however hope that Seann William Scott gets some kick ass parts.
-
I hope Orville gets renewed even though this season was hit or miss for me. When it hits though it nails it.
-
Abby's is a really dumb show, but I kind of like it. Probably cause Janitor from Scrubs is in it.

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

Amen. Hearing they were going TV with Lethal Weapon I was ehhh.. Then BOOM season 1 hit and I ate it up, they both made the character their own while respecting the source and core of the character. Then S2, loved it and Riggs was the best. Then WTF

And it was all Wayne's fault because a cop show got "dangerous" and gets Riggs booted for "he's racist!" And we get fucking stiffler?

I watched the first episode and they so quickly "wrap that shit up" it was dumb... haven't watched any more.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I haven't started watching this show yet (was waiting on verdict over the fiasco) but Seann William Scott is a very underrated actor. "Fucking Stiffler" is a funny guy.

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Amen. Hearing they were going TV with Lethal Weapon I was ehhh.. Then BOOM season 1 hit and I ate it up, they both made the character their own while respecting the source and core of the character. Then S2, loved it and Riggs was the best. Then WTF

And it was all Wayne's fault because a cop show got "dangerous" and gets Riggs booted for "he's racist!" And we get fucking stiffler?

I watched the first episode and they so quickly "wrap that shit up" it was dumb... haven't watched any more.

I actually would watch a season 4 because of Scott. I thought he did great for being put in a tough spot to fill. It was Wayans' bullshit about quitting the show like 4 episodes into the season and all his other crap that put a bullet in this.

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This is Us was renewed through 2022 where they aim to wrap it then.

I'm really happy The Rookie and New Amsterdam got renewed, they are probably my favorite new shows and might be my favorite network shows all together.

Glad Orville got the nod too, though I don't think it was really in doubt. I hope that continues to get better, it's probably my favorite comedy along with Superstore (which is so stupid it makes me laugh).

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
never realized just how many cop shows CBS has, wow

CBS is de facto tv network for old people. They have been trying to shed that stigma literally for decades but always fall back because old people like predictable things and bring in ratings because they are the ones who actually watch network tv on consistent basis.

Siliconemelons

I'm really happy The Rookie and New Amsterdam got renewed, they are probably my favorite new shows and might be my favorite network shows all together.

Glad Orville got the nod too, though I don't think it was really in doubt. I hope that continues to get better, it's probably my favorite comedy along with Superstore (which is so stupid it makes me laugh).

Superstore is good, I won't say great, Ugly Betty's voice makes we want to jump out a window.

But it is funny. As usual their portrayal of "Christians" is dumb.

However their earth day episode was great, it shat on global warming fierce, I was surprised.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

This is a shocking quote from a studio because they usually keep hit shows going until the audience stops watching. I have to watch this with my wife so hopefully they can start writing with a true end in sight, close out strong, and prove that shows with a predetermined story are the way to go.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
This is a shocking quote from a studio because they usually keep hit shows going until the audience stops watching. I have to watch this with my wife so hopefully they can start writing with a true end in sight, close out strong, and prove that shows with a predetermined story are the way to go.

The creator said 6 seasons and out. NBC might want to keep it going but without the creators, it would probably go downhill pretty quickly.

• 1Like