Replacing my desktop speakers -- looking for a budget set

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have Logitech Z-2300 speakers with the woofer, I loved them.

unnecessary backstory:
Today my neighbor complained that my woofer bumped through his ceiling. I always suspected this so I listened to shit at a low volume at night and my bass has been all the way down since I moved into this place (on top of having the woofer sitting on some binders), either way, it wasn't enough. So today I impatiently tried to put them on a milk crate and snapped the cable off inside the subwoofer (know that feel bro?). I guess maybe it's possible to get some tweezers and try to get part of it out and then just replace the speaker set and cable, but clearly this woofer is an issue being on top of someone anyway.

looking for 2.1 speakers with a small woofer with nice sound. It's essentially a media center and work computer. not looking for something as nice as these were, but don't want something that's going to react to cell phones or hum on me either.

thanks

edit: or if someone knows where I can just buy the speaker, specifically the right one

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If you really can't use a subwoofer and need to keep your volume down, why not invest in a really nice set of headphones(if you haven't already)? That's going to easily be a much better sound quality than some cheap speakers with no/little subwoofer use.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a nice set of headphones that I'll use for late night music listening, but sometimes I like to get in bed and listen to a podcast or some shit while I go to bed, so something fairly shitty will do the job for that.

spronk

FPS noob
check out soundbars, I bought a Haier SBEV40 for guest room and it sounds fantastic and is very small with a subwoofer. Vizio 215 is also supposed to be decent. They will never be good as a full surround 5/7.1 system, but for the price and size they come really close.