ReRolled AssHat has been chosen!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Picasso again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'll probably get bombed for this, but am I the only one that thinks she's good looking? I like that big nose.

Attachment 113607

Keep in mind I don't want to talk to her, just slap my pecker on her face a few times.
Would raping her just be too much irony for the world to handle?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eh, I'd hit it if only because I've done much worse before.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Theres better fish in the pond that are available that probably dont trap their vaginas with salt and fish hooks.

Pass.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I dunno. Saying I got Anita Sarkeesian to go ass to mouth is one of those bucket list things.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So exactly where is tossing sark's salad on your list? She's not aging particularly gracefully so you should push it to the top of the stack.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You changed a_skeleton_03's too, right? Or does the title only get bestowed upon those who aren't in the in clique?
I don't know what you're talking about? Did a_skeleton_03 win something? Are you insinuating that I'm in a clique with a_skeleton_03? Ok.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
So exactly where is tossing sark's salad on your list? She's not aging particularly gracefully so you should push it to the top of the stack.
I'm not talking about eating her ass. I'm talking about fucking her ass and then sticking my cock in her mouth. Get on my level, son.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tan finally left? Link someone?
He said hes quitting in his thread in the shaw, but we all know hes full of shit. Hes online right now.

Taking bets on how long he can go before breaking down and posting again.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't know what you're talking about? Did a_skeleton_03 win something? Are you insinuating that I'm in a clique with a_skeleton_03? Ok.
I'm saying a_skeleton_03 was last years champ and didn't have his title changed. Or anything else for that matter.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Was he supposed to get a title? I don't even remember last year's competition. If that was what the winner was supposed to get, then I don't' know why he didn't get it. It sure as hell isn't because I want to give a_skeleton_03 special treatment.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't take Joshintosh into account, I will admit.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
He said hes quitting in his thread in the shaw, but we all know hes full of shit. Hes online right now.

Taking bets on how long he can go before breaking down and posting again.
But, who will take over his "Reasonable People" Club?