ReRolled AssHat of the Year WINNER!!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
After spirited voting, the final round came to this:

a_skeleton_03 - 25 votes
Luminati - 19 votes

a_skeleton_03 is ReRolled AssHat of the Year!!!

The final Bracket:

lUNMrvk.jpg

I move that a_skeleton_03 have the following avatar for at least a month:

VzKI7lP.jpg

Congrats, a_skeleton_03. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

That you didn't seed lumi and Merlin properly to allow them to face off in the final shows just how much of a sham all this was. a_skeleton_03 only sometimes shit up one thread. Lumi and Merlin always shit up multiple threads, pretty much every thread they posted in, and with pretty much every post.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The people voted. If you don't like the result, run your own competition. People were seeded by post count.

Congrats to the king of AssHats.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If your voting scheme is such that out of all the posters on this forum, a_skeleton_03 ends up as the winner of Asshat of the Year... fuck I have more faith in fair elections in a Republican state as a Democrat voter.

The people voted. If you don't like the result, run your own competition. People were seeded by post count.

Congrats to the king of AssHats.
People can only vote the bracket given. So seeding determines the outcome almost as much as the voting. And your seeding methodology sucked. It gave no consideration to asshat density, the ability to pour on thick amounts of asshattery with very few posts. But all that aside it should have been apparent that lumi and Merlin should have been in opposing brackets.

Other than that nice job putting this all together. Have a nice day!
smile.png

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Next year Lurkingdirk you shall be the Asshat winner for not taking a month to properly research bracket creation and analyzing the post history of the nominees in such a way that you could fairly seed them into the vote!!!11!11!

I'm on to you! Next year will be your year.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Next year Lurkingdirk you shall be the Asshat winner for not taking a month to properly research bracket creation and analyzing the post history of the nominees in such a way that you could fairly seed them into the vote!!!11!11!

I'm on to you! Next year will be your year.
this entire contest was retarded. next time either do a contest for "biggest faggot" or "best troll". combining the two demographics doesn't make sense.
Conflating the two seems to be the core issue. A for effort though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be fair, biggest faggot and best troll aren't always mutually exclusive either.

W

Wrathcaster

To be fairer than fair, a_skeleton_03 is damn near universally hated here, so it's not like the end result was that far off the mark, possible faulty seeding methodology notwithstanding.