Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did a mock draft yesterday to prep up for this league and the other one I am in, confirmed still terrible.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Request you put Grimm in Fun II so we can shame him there, too.
Hey, I plan to probably maybe remember this year's draft! It's the day after my real draft so that might help. Or hurt.

Also, fuck you! I had the 4th most fucking points in the league even with my shitty autodrafted team! Who knew the Hall division was gonna be the AFC East while the Oats division would be the NFC East?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Also, fuck you! I had the 4th most fucking points in the league even with my shitty autodrafted team! Who knew the Hall division was gonna be the AFC East while the Oats division would be the NFC East?
Oh yeah? Well, I think I had the LEAST points!

I may have to look into that autodrafting strategy.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am in a work league and I need a crib sheet for our draft. Philip Rivers will be pick #1 for me, after that I will pick anything else.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Dude, I'm as a big a homer as anyone, and I'll probably have more Chiefs players than I should, but even I wouldn't pick Alex Smith at #1. P-Riv is sure to disappoint.

Sterling

El Presidente
Maybe he's in a 24 player league and is like 10th or so in the draft order and they score passing TDs as 20 points and 1 point for every 4 passing yards?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am in a work league and I need a crib sheet for our draft. Philip Rivers will be pick #1 for me, after that I will pick anything else.
FFToolbox Printer Friendly Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet

Its not perfect or uber stratz, but its something to go by. A lot of shit ends up being guesswork but the early rounds you can at least know you are getting top prospects. I strongly urge you not to waste your first pick on Rivers though, heh. Also, there's a FF advice thread for future reference.