ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know what to do with meat scraps? I have 5 stacks of the shit and I can't find out any where what to do with it. I tried cooking it. I tried making a block out of it. I tried pulverizing it. I tried crushing it. Nothing works and the damn site the mod it comes from, Project Zulu, doesn't even list it as an item on their own damn site!! *shakes head* More pics coming in a couple hours. Going to have my 2 tree farms, my blaze farm, and my first wheat farm done and ready to be displayed by then. Been a damn highly productive day!
biggrin.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
We're going to have to have an intervention here, this is clearly the "Rerolled Minecraft Server II" thread. Now either you get your ass on our server or you simmer down.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well I'm back from vacation so I will get back to work on my tree soon. I hope to have it finished in the next 3 or 4 weeks and then transfer it over to the new server and work on the city over there. I'll also probably wait for the map size to expand as from the overhead dynamic map I don't see many favorable places for it yet.

Speaking of maps, McFly, the map for the old server is all messed up again.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tarrant, I've given up on fixing that dynmap for RRII. I'll attempt a few more rerenders but that's all I can do.

There are plenty of spots that can house your tree in the current RRIII map!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm sure there are but I can't build it there with no carpet spells or limited time carpet spells. It's too massive and I can't construct a walk way around it like you can a building in order to continue to build. I used the dynmap to ensure it maintained the shape I wanted from a top view.

Bah.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm sure there are but I can't build it there with no carpet spells or limited time carpet spells. It's too massive and I can't construct a walk way around it like you can a building in order to continue to build. I used the dynmap to ensure it maintained the shape I wanted from a top view.

Bah.
If it's just a top-down view you're looking for, installRei's Minimap. It's a completely client-side mod (except for checking slime chunks), and should suffice if that's all you need (not to mention the other handy features).

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Update on the new Server/Map @ 198.24.178.122:25573

The town valley is free to build in, so feel free to add your home in the starting area!

There are some very useful spells located on the second floor of the main town building. (type /cast help <spellname> to see reagents)
?Mark - When cast marks your location for future recall. (Like Binding your character to a specific location.
?Recall - When cast takes you to your marked location.
?Prayer - Heals yourself.
?Farm - Makes nearby crops grow faster.
?Gate - When cast this spell it takes you to the spawn location.
?Enderchest - When cast this spell gives you access to your enderchest wherever you are.

There are also spells hidden in the world. Some examples; Conjure, Dowse, Drainlife, Food, Minion, Tree, Blink, Leap.
As the map expands so will the number of spells.

You can sell basic blocks in the starting town to earn some money as well as buy some basic items, enchants etc. There are also Villagers that will be able to trade with you (but their capacity to trade is limited)

More to come.
I've been scouring the world looking for spells sicne Tuco mentioned they were hidden. I was just looking for Mark and Recall really - that's got to be everyone's bread and butter. Totally missed that they were at spawn. I did find a bunch of chests with 24 hour cooldowns though. One of them somewhat near spawn seems to have an unjumpable gap. I am convinced that Mc double checked so either I suck at jumping (probably) or there is another way in. The other jumps I made without too much problem.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
ugh, I'd never played Minecraft before this and finally got used to how some things worked and now I have to relearn everything again. heh.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Where do you enter that code?
Click the "Private Pack" button near the top right. There's also "FTBUnleashed" for the new Unleashed pack that is going to be replacing the Ultimate pack. "FTBUnhinged" unlocks the Unhinged pack which is a pack designed around Greg Tech. All three of these are in beta right now. In around a week or so they'll get added to the launcher normally.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Great thanks! I am probably going to check this out as I really like Dire20's videos on Minecraft. Also, the guy who made the recipe for the 64k drives is an ass! Those things take forever to make.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
yeah but so worth it... just wish there was a way to increase the amount of item types allowed per drive.