Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The weekend is going to be best for me. Monday I can't. Tuesday I can pretty much anytime as long as the game ends by 9pm pacific time, if the weekend we can't find a decent time between us. I'll hang out in IRC, so whisper me there if you are available/when. I'm pacific time.

edit: update on times.
Hey, I'm on all evening, I can't do it Sunday at all due to a baby shower and my family flying in. For some reason I can't connect to irc...

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
First game Ive ever resigned. Had 6 players by the half and he had his entire MB/PO duo/bash team left to crush the rest of me. 2 deaths and 4 casualties. It was that or lose the rest of my team. Sorry.

Also the d3 game between myself and stupidmonkey. We'll see how much of a team I have left for the first game of the fall season. My +str/MB wardancer got a double niggle. I feel she is not long for this world.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
48 hour notice on the end of the season.

Gav/Makkon (I know Makkon dropped out, but in case he finds the time, I'll admin it Wednesday)
Morenfin/Restless

Vycron/Dman
Phaz/Waxed
Ronne/ZP
Xannder/Hedeon

ZP/Skids
Hatorade/Phaz

Daezed/Xannder

I'll be building the summer tourney league this week.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
New Tourney will be starting as soon as Gav apps his team.

I have an extra spot in Stunty if anyone's interested. You'll inherit Makkon's 4-1-4 record and play me this week.