Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I ragequit my first league game and feel absolutely zero remorse about it.

yepragequit.jpg

And that's on top of Phazuel starting out the game with perfect defense. 3 players BH/KO'ed at turn 3, my main blitzer not getting any knockdowns, and my 5 agi GR failing 3/4 of his first 4 D6 rolls. Zero point in playing out a game where you literally fail in every single possible category possible. Fuck that.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whatsa if you are checking the boards, when are you going to be around and or back from vacation to play?

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Hey Sean, Best day for me this week are Monday any time or Early/Late the next 3 days, Let me know what works. Can also do Sunday Evening but im PST

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't remember who I'm playing, but...my weeknights are booked this week, so hopefully you can do something this weekend. Or I can make Monday/Tuesday night work if you let me know.
I guess it's Restless and I haven't heard anything yet.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My main PC died. I do have a laptop backup, so I can play if we set a time for me to be on and check mIRC. Check your Steam Messages, as I sent you my email address there.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That equates to 4pm PST? I might be a little after that, but I will hop on IRC the moment I get home on the laptop.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, I will check Irc around 4-5 my time (7-8 est), but send me an email if I am not around when you pop on.

Superhiro, still haven't heard from you regarding getting in our games tonight or tomorrow. You had logged off of Steam yesterday before I got a chance to respond and I don't even know when you're available. I'm in IRC, feel free to hit me up.