Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Season 1 wrap up.

rrr_img_17285.jpg

Final rankings and records from in game. Note that the game doesn't distinguish between ties, so certain ranks are out of order.

I have all of the Hall of Fame shit saved for posterity if anyone gives a fuck. I'm not gonna post them.

This is the spreadsheet for the sort.

rrr_img_17287.jpg

Blue means promotion, yellow relegation. Red won't be back for season 2, purple are team change notes.

Notes -- Makkon drops to 3, Hatorade won the tiebreak.
Because Erronius is out for season 2, and in Division 3, there's an extra spot available there. I asked Superhiro yesterday whether he wanted it or not, and he declined. Therefore, Vycron moves up to fill the hole in D3.
I assume Hatorade will be back. I talked to him and he said he would be, just not sure what team he'll be playing.
St. George won't be playing in S2 due to bailing on us for his last 2 games. Maybe he's buried under an avalanche and drinking his own piss to survive, but until he comes up with a good excuse for being unreachable for 2 weeks, he's out.
The 2 bottom divisions will be partial -- they will be filled with stunty/tier 3 teams. Right now it's looking like 6 and 4 (I will put Skids in the upper one, since he has experience). I think this is the best way to go about things. It leaves room for experienced players, and we still have half a division for late entrants.

I will have Sean lock this thread, and I will make a new season 2 thread. All discussion will move over there so shit doesn't get lost.

rrr_img_17285.jpg

rrr_img_17287.jpg