Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Any admins around this morning? Need a game reset for me and Erronius as he lost connection and the game set him as conceded.

Edit: Gav got us

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Huh, I fucked up the calc on D2 promotion.

Xannder will be moving up regardless, but Satael beat Dokomo, and is currently in 2nd place (because of the tiebreaker), unless Hatorade wins. Well, unless WhatsAmattaU wins too, in which case he'll probably move up. Chaos? In my D1? It's more likely than you think.

That was apparently too much thinking for that early in the morning. Thought I had it all accounted for, but I guess not.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Meant to confirm sooner, morning or away from me. I will be online in the next hour.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Had to bail off vent Cut, sorry.

Going to just stick with my Lizards for S2. I guess I am glutton for punishment.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Had to bail off vent Cut, sorry.

Going to just stick with my Lizards for S2. I guess I am glutton for punishment.
Np man.

I think you made the right choice. Just...get an apothecary before it burns you
smile.png

A 5 str saurus and 2 doubles on skinks isn't something to walk away from.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Stupidmonkey and I finished ours, just one match left for D4.

And with that note, Nurgle will be returning to toss more people into the cage in S2. Went 3-0-3 (plus a loss from the Stunty Team before I swapped in). Had a lot of fun, even when Phaezel/Restless were rolling me
smile.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
I will be dropping my 'Zons in S2. The nail in the coffin for them was getting doubles on my Thrower out of my match with Oblio and getting distracted while on the skill screen, then coming back and forgetting that I had doubles (damn ADD) and picking up Block instead, and remembering I had doubles immediately after closing out the game.

Still not sure who I'll take so I'll get back to you on that one.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Awesome.

Still pretty green, or do you have some time under your belt with the game?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Division 2 --

WhatsAmattaU, Satael, Dokomo all tied for 2nd place.

WhatsAmattaU Beat Dokomo, Drew Satael

Satael beat Dokomo, drew WhatsAmattaU

Dokomo lost to Sateal and WhatsAmattaU

The way I see it, that means tie between Satael and WhatsAmattau. How you guys wanna go about this? You want to playoff for who goes into D1, or you want a coinflip or what? I can set up either, or you guys can discuss it between yourselves and see what you want to do.

satael

Silver Squire
Division 2 --

WhatsAmattaU, Satael, Dokomo all tied for 2nd place.

WhatsAmattaU Beat Dokomo, Drew Satael

Satael beat Dokomo, drew WhatsAmattaU

Dokomo lost to Sateal and WhatsAmattaU

The way I see it, that means tie between Satael and WhatsAmattau. How you guys wanna go about this? You want to playoff for who goes into D1, or you want a coinflip or what? I can set up either, or you guys can discuss it between yourselves and see what you want to do.
I'm fine with a coinflip (and remember that ZProtoss still has a chance to get to 11 points too though I haven't checked how his wins/losses play out if that happens)

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Fuckin A, you guys are right, ZP is in the mix too.

Screw you Hatorade for not winning and making this easy!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
48 hour notice. Season 1 ends Wednesday morning when I get home (between 7 and 9am CST). After that, I'll talk to everyone and get the new leagues sorted.

If you haven't stated whether you're in for season 2 yet or haven't picked a team, please do so before then. I'm always in IRC if I'm home and awake if you wanna talk about it.

rrr_img_16979.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I want to apologize to everyone who had to put up with my IRC rant sessions. I don't know why they started hitting a nerve like they were, but it's probably a good thing to step away from S2. The randomness in a competitive setting was probably the bulk of it, as when I played TT it was pretty casual. I was already considering dropping due to my issues with Steam and BB with my connection, as that was already bad enough on occasion for my opponents to have to deal with (Funkor I think put up with the worse case the other day).

I might try games in Open and beg Sammiel's forgiveness, and see if I can get to the point where I'm not getting stressed out because I can't do exactly what I want because rng is fucking me in the ass. So if anyone wants an Open game, hit me up in IRC sometime.

Good luck with S2!

moontayle

Golden Squire
Okay, I upgraded to Chaos edition and have decided to give Chaos Dwarves a go this next season. Fluffy Beard Killers. Just let me know which league to apply to since I know the current one is getting blown up in order to redo things.