Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Okay, everything above is correct, except I've swapped WaxedWolf with Slytin. The schedule is the same for everyone else. The rankings page hasn't updated yet, but I'm guessing that will swap after the first match day (or maybe as people start getting ranked).

Season 2, should we have enough players to continue doing this, will absolutely be separate leagues for each division. I can see I should have done that this time around now that I've got it built, but eh, learning process. We can get really fucked here by a couple of dropouts. If we end up losing players, we might have to do some kind of recruitment drive, because we can't have experienced guys play in other divisions because each coach is only allowed 1 team per league. That all gets fixed with each division being it's own league, and isn't something we ever need to worry about. So, for the sake of the other 30 guys doing this, please tough this out for 7 weeks and don't bail on it.

Unless anyone else has any major objections here, I think we're ready to start playing. I will move the match day forward on Wednesday mornings, with the first one being the 30th. If we get all the games played early, I'll move it then, but you'll always have at least a week to schedule your next game. I'll turn the 2nd post in this thread into the current coach list with game name/forum names, since there's a few of us that run different names for each.

Oh, and everyone who's an admin on the tourney league is now an admin on the open league too, for approving teams.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Just want to know how do we get a game validated after we play it? Sorry if I have missed a post some but couldn't find anything when looking through.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Post here, PM a mod, ask in IRC, etc, etc.

The clean way is to PM me, or lemme know when I'm in IRC, and I'll do them as I get around to them. If you need them validated omg right this instant and I'm not around, see if one of the other admins is on. There should be pretty near full coverage with the 6 guys we've got. The more important thing for you guys would be if you get a disconnect/game killing bug. That's when you need to find whoever is online in order to reset your match as quickly as possible so you guys can get back to the game and don't have to reschedule. Validation can wait...you just don't get your SPP and your winnings until it's done, but since you won't be playing a match again right away with your team, it's not a pressing concern.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Just a note for the D4 teams...if you are playing Cutlery or myself and have questions during the game, feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Remade my team to correct the 10 player error. I also reapplied and accepted myself.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Downloading the game now, if I am too late for this Season that is fine as I literally haven't played a game and thus have no idea how to play and can sharpen my skills over the next 7 weeks before Season 2. Should I apply for the League anyhow, or just wait till next time?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Downloading the game now, if I am too late for this Season that is fine as I literally haven't played a game and thus have no idea how to play and can sharpen my skills over the next 7 weeks before Season 2. Should I apply for the League anyhow, or just wait till next time?
Go ahead and app to the league, then app to the open league, and you can start playing non competitive games vs other people.

The official league is full now, but we may need the fill in players for later. The open league is a great place for you to get games and learn how the game goes, and decide if you wanna stick with it.

FYI, first games have been played guys, go ahead and knock em out whenever you want.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Steelers vs. Ratriots saw 2 injured Troll Slayers, an injured rat, and 2 dead rats. All for a 2-0 lead at the half and a 2-2 tie at the end.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Steelers vs. Ratriots saw 2 injured Troll Slayers, an injured rat, and 2 dead rats. All for a 2-0 lead at the half and a 2-2 tie at the end.
Yup, watched the game man, fucking amazing.

Spectator mode is really awesome.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
That game was brutal. At least both teams got a bunch of SPP out of the deal. Rob Gronkratski proved to be every bit as fragile as the real Gronkowski though. Ironic :[

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That game was brutal. At least both teams got a bunch of SPP out of the deal. Rob Gronkratski proved to be every bit as fragile as the real Gronkowski though. Ironic :[
You actually named the individual rats after patriot players too? Oh god that's hysterical.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
You actually named the individual rats after patriot players too? Oh god that's hysterical.
Yeah it was all rather impressive actually. If an award was given for the best naming of a team and players, he would get it hands down
biggrin.png

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I didn't see a Tom Braty though.
That's because he didn't have a thrower!

Seriously, that game you guys had was one of the reasons this game is fucking awesome. Spectator mode is where it's at. If the rest of you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. Community --> Live, and it lists leagues in there, so ours are easy to find. There was probably about half a dozen of us watching the league matches last night, and it was a riot.

Dokomo up 2-0 at half time, killing gutter runners left and right, and then ZP came back with 2 scores of his own, and with 4 turns left, that game could have easily gone either way. That Stormvermin blitz to hit Dokomo's ball carrier was completely unexpected, and then it started looking like he was gonna eek out the win. On top of that, you guys deserve a lot of credit for handling the disconnection the way you did too. That's the kind of shit that's gonna keep this league going and keep it fun for everyone.

I am having a fucking blast with this, and I haven't even gotten to play yet. Pretty stoked this is turning out so well.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
So I logged in this morning to see if any matches needed validating or anything, and then checked the live feeds to see if any of our games were still on there, and no luck there. However, a goblin vs goblin match did pop up, so I figured hell, I probably have wasted more time doing less amusing stuff.

What occurred happened to be probably the funniest minute and 40 seconds I've ever seen in Blood Bowl. It's in 1080p if you want to see it in all it's glory.

Spectator mode is awesome.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Did the opposing team catch the bomb and then throw it at the ball carrier? That's fuckin' hilarious.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Pulsefuhr Boostinks ends its first game in a draw with Vast Mountain Raiders 2. I scored on his possession, he scored on mine. Minotaur went Wild Animal 3 times and was killed after halftime on the 2nd block of his own frenzy. Daaaaa fuck