Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Heading to bed, gentlemen, Djay's still around to validate matches for the night.

I'm pretty impressed, it's not even Wednesday and we already have half of the matches played. This league could go real quick with this kind of interest.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Not sure until things get validated but I know i'm gonna be down some guys. Those Blorcs started beatin my ass down towards the end. GG Slytin

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for League admission, I suppose I am too late to start playing this season, which is fine. Chose Nurgle so that I had a team that I didn't already see in the league (because I like being a unique snowflake). I would say my proficiency with the game is up to a 4 (I think that is second worst....).

Choosing Nurgle first was kind of rough I guess, they have 0 football skills with the exception of the Pestigor who has +1 to his rolls when blitzing. I think I lost the first 10 games vs the AI without scoring once. Nurgle sure is beefy though, their guys don't die worth a damn, I think I lost one Rotter in about 20-25 games, of in which I replaced him by killing some poor Goblin and converting his ass (what a random ability). Some of their abilities are cool, people failing to perform actions or move because they are in range of the Beast of Nurgle and get Tentacled or hit by Disturbing Presence (I think thats it). Now that my guys have some levels, I can just sit down with them and go toe-to-toe with dwarves and have a good ole fashion melee extravaganza, while my Pestigor's run the ball up the field. They are getting AGI skills (+block), everyone else is getting +rapeface.

Once I got a hang of the rules, things got better. I just won my first "Cup/Bowl" in the single player campaign. Went 2-0-1 in my regular bracket (2 brackets of 4 teams). In the playoffs I won the first one, then get matched up with the team I tied with in the bracket (Chaos Demons, which makes the announcers spout some lulzy shit), beat them 1-0. Incredibly fun/addicting/rage-inducing game. Can't wait to get in it with real people.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for League admission, I suppose I am too late to start playing this season, which is fine. Chose Nurgle so that I had a team that I didn't already see in the league (because I like being a unique snowflake). I would say my proficiency with the game is up to a 4 (I think that is second worst....).

Choosing Nurgle first was kind of rough I guess, they have 0 football skills with the exception of the Pestigor who has +1 to his rolls when blitzing. I think I lost the first 10 games vs the AI without scoring once. Nurgle sure is beefy though, their guys don't die worth a damn, I think I lost one Rotter in about 20-25 games, of in which I replaced him by killing some poor Goblin and converting his ass (what a random ability). Some of their abilities are cool, people failing to perform actions or move because they are in range of the Beast of Nurgle and get Tentacled or hit by Disturbing Presence (I think thats it). Now that my guys have some levels, I can just sit down with them and go toe-to-toe with dwarves and have a good ole fashion melee extravaganza, while my Pestigor's run the ball up the field. They are getting AGI skills (+block), everyone else is getting +rapeface.

Once I got a hang of the rules, things got better. I just won my first "Cup/Bowl" in the single player campaign. Went 2-0-1 in my regular bracket (2 brackets of 4 teams). In the playoffs I won the first one, then get matched up with the team I tied with in the bracket (Chaos Demons, which makes the announcers spout some lulzy shit), beat them 1-0. Incredibly fun/addicting/rage-inducing game. Can't wait to get in it with real people.
Don't get too attached to your Rotters as they all have Decay which means they roll twice for casualties against them and keep both. Nurgle starts out really slow and can take a long time to get going compared to other teams (part of why I opted for Dark Elves over them). At higher TV they can go toe to toe with other bashy teams like Chaos because of similar levels of strength and because the power 9 players on Nurgle all have Regeneration instead of relying on an Apothecary alone.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Thanks for League admission, I suppose I am too late to start playing this season, which is fine.
You may not be, depending on how Erronius' internet goes. Steam basically treats him like a cheap whore. He already told me I could replace him, but I wanna at least give him a few days to see if shit works itself out before I go that route.

I'm not sure how replacements work midseason, as I never got around to testing it in the tournament league. I should probably roll up a couple of expendable teams and try it out. I may have to put you in Erronius' spot though, which might be throwing you to the wolves, but at the bare minimum, you'll learn a ton playing and watching these guys play. I'm really happy with how the divisions set up..there haven't been really any blowouts (other than Gav and Sean, but I still suspect collusion since I couldn't spectate their match
smile.png
). Even the 2-0 wins could have very easily been 1-1 or 2-1 the other direction if not for some clutch plays.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
In sp i've only played against DE's, not the passing elves yet. I guess when i get out of work i will see who i need to go up against. Granted, i am far from a stellar played thus far.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
5 matches left to be played as of now. I'm not trying to bust anyone's balls here, because you still do have until Tuesday night/Wednesday morning to get them done, but if you're having trouble getting ahold of your opponent, maybe this will spur things on.

Oblio/McCheese
Makkon/Xannder
WaxedWolf/Erronius (we know Erronius has Steam issues)
Kyougou/Stupidmonkey
St-George/Orcacide (me...haven't heard from him since Monday).

All in all, to have 11/16 done in 2 days during the week is pretty fucking good.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was trying to get a hold of Oblio last night. I'll try again tonight. I'm not sure how busy I'll be on the weekend so I'd like to do the match sooner rather than later. Help me Oblio-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry I have been MIA, I have been sick with 102 temp and vomiting. I should be able to play tonight or tomorrow.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Sorry I have been MIA, I have been sick with 102 temp and vomiting. I should be able to play tonight or tomorrow.
I figured it was something like that. Pretty unusual to not see you online.

Hopefully you kick that shit's ass quick. The flu I mean, not McCheese. Well, I mean, you can kick McCheese's ass too, but I didn't wanna pick favorites.

Ah fuck it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I have to admit, being a fan of lizards I'm not really looking forward to playing against them. Although I'm feeling good about facing them so early before any of them pick up useful skills.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If people schedule matches in advance, feel free to post the times here if you don't mind some spectators.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Stupidmonkey, I'll be around in IRC and maybe in game later, drop by so we can have our chaos "attempt to pick up the ball" bowl.