ReRolled Tournament 2014 [Brackets]

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok, so this will be like the NCAA tournament, but with ReRolled rivals. We'll come up with 32 different adversaries. First bracket will be 16 vs 16 and go from there. This thread is to get ideas on what those initial 32 brackets will be. Once we all get that down, we'll create a bracket withhttp://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generatorand then use polls here in Screenshots for each showdown.

Brackets should consist of two targets that are either common topics or members of the forum.

Let's hear some ideas.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
IqpvwKi.gif

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Would like to request me vs Galiemvalient since i did most of the damage in causing his insanity on FOH thread.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zombiehawk vs. Camerous
I say don't make the round of 32 epic matchups like that, tempting though it may be. Should be high "seeds" versus low seeds, based on like notoriety and history and stuff. Make it instead so you can easily see WH and Cam being elite eight or final four opponents, as in making them the highest seeds in their quadrant. Or randomize the 32?

Or maybe that's all just too complicated and overthinking it and not what you asked for.

So like...

Tyen vs. Trex

Millie vs. Brittany (or that guy Tyen lived with who admin'ed FoH?) or Evelys

astr0creep vs. chuk

SamDeathwalker vs. Gaige (lol, pedos)

a_skeleton_03 vs. Izo

James vs. Jerle

Rav vs. Etoille

Keg vs. Sut

Tad vs. Lumie

Tigole vs. Furor

Brad McQuad vs. Kurt Schilling (Utnayan vs. Kurt or Brad would be good too)

Baseball Bat vs. Shovel

Airplane vs. Treadmill

Cat vs. Penguin

Galiem vs. Shelly (sorry titan you aren't nearly notable enough IMO)

Aychamo vs. EnigmaticParadigm

Kuriin vs. that fat bear gay guy