Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Reservation Dogs

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Crime

First aired: 2021-08-09

Creator: Taika Waititi, Sterlin Harjo

Cast: D'Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai, Devery Jacobs, Paulina Jewel Alexis, Lane Factor

Overview: This comedy follows the exploits of four Indigenous teenagers in rural Oklahoma who steal, rob and save in order to get to the exotic, mysterious and faraway land of California.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Decent first few episodes. Taika Waititi always delivers, so Ill keep watching just because of him.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
13055-22nDkAmXKK9OnNKBtBiGCXiEBQT.jpg

Cast: D'Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai, Devery Jacobs, Paulina Jewel Alexis, Lane Factor

Overview: This comedy follows the exploits of four Indigenous teenagers in rural Oklahoma who steal, rob and save in order to get to the exotic, mysterious and faraway land of California.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't remember what thread it was mentioned in or who brought it up, but this is directed by Taika Waititi and is already going places. It does not start with a bang or any action and keeps a very chill pace throughout. It has a ton of his dry humor and even a little heart. As someone who grew up in Oklahoma, he captures the NA populations peccadillos, accents, and mannerisms perfectly. I am sure he was endeared to them because they seem like native New Zealanders to him in a way.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I was afraid this was going to be too heavy handed but it did make us chuckle instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched the first episode, hit me in the feels, was like going back to growing up on the res. Seems like nothing has changed to how it was way back then.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
13558-22nDkAmXKK9OnNKBtBiGCXiEBQT.jpg

Cast: Devery Jacobs, D'Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai, Paulina Jewel Alexis, Lane Factor

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure this show means what you think it means.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just watched the first couple. Still can't tell what it's trying to be but I'm watching. It's funny to see so many from dark winds in a totally different show. Like, that's all central casting has available for indian actors.

I'm kinda hoping the kids turn good and clean up the village.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A few hours after that last post I realized that they are on season 2 and I'm just now watching season 1.

The hunting episode was pretty great.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Three episodes into this show, I enjoy it so far. It's interesting, seems authentic and gets a few laughs for me. Not sure if I'd recommend it yet unless someone really liked the premise.

Amod Amod merge please!

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Three episodes into this show, I enjoy it so far. It's interesting, seems authentic and gets a few laughs for me. Not sure if I'd recommend it yet unless someone really liked the premise.

Amod Amod merge please!

3 goddamn threads made for this show. You guys need to learn to search.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database