Resident Alien

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season finale was decent. The show has really veered away from the comic. But I still highly recommend this show. It’s funny and charming. Excited for season 2!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I believe this is coming back tonight. I forgot to set my VCR to record. Lemme know how it is.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I believe this is coming back tonight. I forgot to set my VCR to record. Lemme know how it is.

ScalyDeliriousChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

• 2Like

Animosity

Good first episode of season 2. Tudyk is too good at playing weirdo characters. The dynamic with him and the kid is great.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
The female casting is really cringe, basically everyone but the majors wife should have been played by someone 10 years younger.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The female casting is really cringe, basically everyone but the majors wife should have been played by someone 10 years younger.
Meh its fine, the girl power episode was as bad as the marvel moment it just went on longer making it worse.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I kind of like the MILFyness of the two 'town sluts' that are always wearing tiny tops.

It also looks like the female sheriff and the main female lead have put on a lot of weight between seasons, but it could just be the outfits they're wearing.

• 1Like

Animosity

I kind of like the MILFyness of the two 'town sluts' that are always wearing tiny tops.

It also looks like the female sheriff and the main female lead have put on a lot of weight between seasons, but it could just be the outfits they're wearing.
Nah they were always that hefty lol

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Every episode the gf comments even before I can about how terrible and unflattering they dress both those characters. Asta especially just has a strange body shape and nothing they dress her in works. You don't even have to hide it or try to make her look like she's fit or anything. But instead they dress her in sloppy, ugly clothes that makes her look fat and messy. It was the episode before last, or last episode?

Show is still great though. A 30 minute spin-off of just Sheriff Thompson and Deputy Baker would be great.

• 1Like

Animosity

Wow this episode went all in on some woke shit. And 10 year old kids knowing all about male hormones was very over the top.

• 1Like

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gave up on this this week, just more of the same. Super smart kids, fat ugly women and barely any main character development.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya the format is exactly the same as last season. I just zone out now when it's on. It seems like they are spending way more time on the side characters though.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The woke girl power episode was a low point, but it really climbed from there. Cautiously optimistic this season pays off as well as the last.

• 2Like

Animosity

Renewed for a season 3.

Part 2 of season 2 starts August 10th.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Xerge

<Donor>
New episodes have been out for this, watched one last night. This show always gives me at least a couple laughs and when the black cop casually suggested a fleshlight without knowing what it's actual use, was priceless