Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
how retarded was he that he got banned? takes a lot to get banned

He got banned over drama from another forum. From what I recall, @a_skeleton_03 was afraid people from P99 that were mad at him would fuck with our community because of his presence here.... He wasn't actually banned because of anything he did on this board (not even the banana shit)

Probably leaving out details, been awhile since it all happened.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
He got banned over drama from another forum. From what I recall, @a_skeleton_03 was afraid people from P99 that were mad at him would fuck with our community because of his presence here.... He wasn't actually banned because of anything he did on this board (not even the banana shit)

lulz

what is this fool doing in life?
e93fa8e621f2e881244cf12b8fbe6ae1.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lulz

what is this fool doing in life?
e93fa8e621f2e881244cf12b8fbe6ae1.png

He actually seemed like he was doing better for himself compared to his most depraved days from Red99. I knew him from there before I started posting on FoH. Was legit bummed when he got banned, he went from someone I found annoying to someone I was rooting for over a few year period.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

No, he was afraid of that and wanted to be banned and deleted and then unbanned and then back and forth.

Why are we discussing a person that has been gone for as long as he has. Keep your shit in here about addiction and drop this.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You are insufferable when you are sick at home and sit around nitpicking shit. People asked why they couldn't see the thread, it was answered, and then you needed to continue parachuting in here taking us on a trip down memory lane about something not to do with addiction.

I am going to move this shitastic derail to the shaw.

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You are insufferable when you are sick at home and sit around nitpicking shit. People asked why they couldn't see the thread, it was answered, and then you needed to continue parachuting in here taking us on a trip down memory lane about something not to do with addiction.

As opposed to you, who is insufferable all the time.

• 1Ice Burn

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
One of us came in insulting and nitpicking the other, and it wasn't me.

Being admin getting to you again? This place ran just fine without you, you know.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Maybe you will die before I remove this maybe you won't. You realized last time that you got into a shitty space always lashing out and you admitted it. You are doing it again and I don't have the patience for you.

ignored.png

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No, he was afraid of that and wanted to be banned and deleted and then unbanned and then back and forth.

Why are we discussing a person that has been gone for as long as he has. Keep your shit in here about addiction and drop this.
He generated the majority of the content in this thread.

Or was that a rhetorical question?

I'm reading this right that he was the first one to start insulting, right?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_03 is usually a reasonable dude, IDK why he loses his shit when it comes to me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If someone would, please be a friend and relay the message that this was obviously a misunderstanding. The only thing I can figure is he must have thought I was being sarcastic when I asked him if it was a rhetorical question.

Amod Amod

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Currently or in the future?

We are going to be coordinating efforts in the vein that Child's Play does. Our charter is about helping sick gamers and/or their children.

People like pharmakos our member or if some of you have kids that are sick. If we don't have any we will find ones to help.

Just a few days after this post, a_skeleton_03 put me on ignore, and made jokes about how he might never see another post of mine before I die.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

• 1Picard

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Someone brought to my attention in a chat elsewhere that pharmakos was whining in here that I made fun of his plight. I was going to just ignore his pathetic flailing but I feel records should be straight.

I made a statement that he might die before I remove him from my personal ignore. That is a very likely scenario. Who I choose to put on ignore does not change how this site runs or what its purpose will be. To say otherwise is being a petulant child.

This only reinforces that I have made the right choice. This is my one and only response on the topic pharmakos pharmakos because I have made myself very clear. You will die before I take you off ignore, I guarantee it. Whether that be 1 day or 60 years.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Someone brought to my attention in a chat elsewhere that pharmakos was whining in here that I made fun of his plight. I was going to just ignore his pathetic flailing but I feel records should be straight.

I made a statement that he might die before I remove him from my personal ignore. That is a very likely scenario. Who I choose to put on ignore does not change how this site runs or what its purpose will be. To say otherwise is being a petulant child.

This only reinforces that I have made the right choice. This is my one and only response on the topic pharmakos pharmakos because I have made myself very clear. You will die before I take you off ignore, I guarantee it. Whether that be 1 day or 60 years.

you're the one that attacked me the night that you put me on ignore. you continually fail to realize your own contributions to our disagreements. you gave me attitude, i gave you attitude back. you are the epitome of a person that can dish it but not take it. i would love to be on good terms with you, but YOU, a_skeleton_03, have continually berated and insulted me (in a serious manner, not jokes), and expected me to be grateful the few times that you acted neutrally towards me.

the fact that you felt vindicated after that post reinforces a lot of things for me, too. you are not nearly as good of a person as you think you are.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
There will be no response. If you take a forum ignore as a metric for a person's character you might be taking things in life too seriously and are most likely chemically unbalanced.

Enjoy the afterlife or lack thereof.